Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone Coming to Fliptoniaaa

Guest r3nz0

Guest mursa

Ok, here's the list from the other board:

Mursa - White Rice & Beans (red) and my famous Brazilien Farofa (crunchy tapioca topping)

grammar is your friend...

Your Portuguese not Brazilian, plz stop trying....LMAO! ;D

Bro STFU !..if it wasn't for us Portuguese , you would be speaking spanish just like the rest of em . 8)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the list from the other board:

Mursa - White Rice & Beans (red) and my famous Brazilien Farofa (crunchy tapioca topping)

grammar is your friend...

Your Portuguese not Brazilian, plz stop trying....LMAO! ;D

Bro STFU !..if it wasn't for us Portuguese , you would be speaking spanish just like the rest of em . 8)

que mierda te haces el importante aqui pelotudo :P

Guest mursa

Thats right bitches eat all the pizza and tacos ya want before heading out to the BBQ in which I will be the cook so that way I can throw the burgers and chicken wings first so everyone gets full off that,then I will throw on the grill the steaks argentinean style for my friends and I. ;)

and a WArning ...........Leo will force feed you his famous argentinian Chimichuri ! ;D

Dude, Nothing Wrong with That! The Chimichurri sauce absolutely Makes the steaks!!!!

Trust me, once u have it, there's no going back!! ;)

OK. Now for my contribution, I will be bringing plenty of Steaks, Chimichurri, and - im still debating between a case of Beer OR my good friend JW Black-. ;D

Boy, oh boy... Cant wait for February 5th! hehe

.- 8)

I like chimichuri.......messes up your breath , but who cares it tastes good ..

...but I simply remeber Leo literally getting pissed at you and forcing one to try it last time we had a BBQ ... funny shit

:D

renzo put me down for chappelle season 2 i think its out feb 3? i heard...

good times. no bbq can be without chappelle dvd

Bling I hope your bringing a TV setup for outside cause thats where the party is gonna take place. ;)

renzo put me down for chappelle season 2 i think its out feb 3? i heard...

good times. no bbq can be without chappelle dvd

Bling I hope your bringing a TV setup for outside cause thats where the party is gonna take place. ;)

lmao

Guest ddg

A good party could always use some good memories right?

I'll bring my camera since i got alot of feedback from some of u peepz...might have to get a bigger sd card too if i wanna take some videos for those speacial moments. 8)

Hey Diego if ur gonna get some carne, we could get together bout that..do u know those "warehouse butcher" places...i believe there's one off 95, forgot where.

I will try my best to come down

sounds good....if not costco has got good meat....we'll do it up right... ;)

Guest pana hazed

I'm new in town, just moved here to florida from Panama.

I' hoping to get into the night life scene and meet some people. I'll be showing up to the party, my friend Narcisolon, from my home country, was kind enough to invite me to this BBQ.....i'll be bringing some panamanian rum, narcisolon..you know what i'm talking about, SECO HERRERANO......................and something to munch on too. ;D

I' hoping to get into the night life scene and meet some people. I'll be showing up to the party, my friend Narcisolon, from my home country, was kind enough to invite me to this BBQ.....i'll be bringing some panamanian rum, narcisolon..you know what i'm talking about, SECO HERRERANO......................and something to munch on too. ;D

if you are friends with Narcisolon then you arent coming !! fuck you both !!! we dont want either of you there !! >:(

;) ;D

hope you come and have a good time 8)

A good party could always use some good memories right?

I'll bring my camera since i got alot of feedback from some of u peepz...might have to get a bigger sd card too if i wanna take some videos for those speacial moments. 8)

Hey Diego if ur gonna get some carne, we could get together bout that..do u know those "warehouse butcher" places...i believe there's one off 95, forgot where.

I will try my best to come down

sounds good....if not costco has got good meat....we'll do it up right... ;)

im not vip there lol...but i heard the other place u can get large chunk pieces for a good price, meat aint cheap

Guest tranceman

Love to stop bye wife & i are you still off hollywood blvd or bye the beach ? We will try to bring something that would help so let me know. Thanks!

Guest Cosmigonon

SECO HERRERANO!!! That's what I'm talking about baby ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Still working on Hubby, trying to convince him to go.....if we go, count us in for Red Label & still deciding on the food part :P!!!

If all else fails with my attempts for convincing, I will have to resort to Sexual Favors :P;)!!!!

Still working on Hubby, trying to convince him to go.....if we go, count us in for Red Label & still deciding on the food part :P!!!

If all else fails with my attempts for convincing, I will have to resort to Sexual Favors :P;)!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKIN RRRRRRRRRROCK !! ;D 8)

Guest djtroko

I'll bring churrasco steak and a little of my chimmichuri... and for drinks then I guess its beer... its way to long of a day for hard liquor for me... lookin foward to meeting all you peeps...

Guest Cosmigonon

So, I guess we won't be seing your hubby... :P