Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Volleypalooza

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

Volleypalooza will be the weekend of February 12th & 13th. Are any of you junkies planning on going? There will be hot models playing volleyball on the beach, I for one will be there like a bear. Do any of you guys know who is going to perform at Volleypalooza this year?

Guest LdySphynx

How did I screw it up for everyone else Ldysphynx?

It was a joke, dude you are going to have to lighten up if you want to make friends ;)!!!!

Ok now laugh with me Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha......LOL!!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Come on Pod, 12 noon is too early for you? Are you just getting home at that time, or into your 6th hour of sleep? Pod are you a vampire?

Guest LdySphynx

Takes place at the wrong time of the day for me to give it any attention. If it took place at 3 AM, I'd probably go.

You're just getting to bed at that time, huh :P!!!

Hey I finally met techjunkie this past Saturday!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Sorry Ldysphynx, it's just that a lot of people on this site hate me, I thought that maybe I said or did something wrong.

Guest LdySphynx

Sorry Ldysphynx, it's just that a lot of people on this site hate me, I thought that maybe I said or did something wrong.

Not yet ;)!!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey Kamikaze here's a tip. Try to get to the beach a little earlier that day. Walk over to the pull-up bars that are over by the beach wall on 9th street (by where the sand castle used to be). Proceed to do pull-ups and crunches like there's no tomorrow. By the time Volleypalooza starts you'll have the fake-pump going for you. Just be careful if there are any cops around. You might get arrested for carrying those guns.

Guest pod

Come on Pod, 12 noon is too early for you? Are you just getting home at that time, or into your 6th hour of sleep? Pod are you a vampire?

Saturday mornings, I'm into my third or fourth hour of sleep.

Sunday mornings, I'm probably just getting home.

Am I a vampire? Not one bit. Goth kids suck.

I'll be playing in this years event for the first time since 2000....It's always a blast :)

I wanna come this year.. maybe I'll see if Shroomy is going... looks like fun to me :) And as a former indoor player myself, I haven't seen good competition in years!

I'll be your personal cheering section Demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kamikaze here's a tip. Try to get to the beach a little earlier that day. Walk over to the pull-up bars that are over by the beach wall on 9th street (by where the sand castle used to be). Proceed to do pull-ups and crunches like there's no tomorrow. By the time Volleypalooza starts you'll have the fake-pump going for you. Just be careful if there are any cops around. You might get arrested for carrying those guns.

I know I don't know you and you you obviosuly don't know me, I do not have big guns at all, but I am usually in pretty good shape.

Thanks for the suggestions, but there was a reason I was playing in the first place

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey I don't look like Arnold either. But it helps if everytime before you go to the beach you work out a little. I think tons of guys do the same thing. During the summer I usually wake-up a little earlier on Saturdays and hit Porkys gym before driving over to the beach. Then when I get to the beach I hit the pull-up bars and do more crunches and pull-ups. It's pretty good exercise considering that a lot of the people at the beach on Saturdays are usually just hanging out and drinking non-stop.

I'll be playing in this years event for the first time since 2000....It's always a blast :)

I wanna come this year.. maybe I'll see if Shroomy is going... looks like fun to me :) And as a former indoor player myself, I haven't seen good competition in years!

I'll be your personal cheering section Demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played in high school too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Davenavarro10

Well for one thing, there aren't that many good places to go to on Friday night. Friday nights are date night. It's basically going to be like a nightclub, but on the sand, and with women wearing next to nothing. If that's not a good time, I don't know what is.