Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks?

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

Am I the only one that hates them? I remember a few years ago I was at Fat Tuesday in the Grove and some idiot was twirling glowsticks around like if he were at a rave. My friends and I wanted to smack them out of his hands. Good thing that Space doesn't allow them inside. Why do you guys think that is? I for one think that the only people who should have glowsticks in their hands are little kids on Halloween night.

Guest trancelator

I love glow sticks! Nothing beats using them after doing three hits of E and then doing a little shot of GHB. Bottoms up! :P

Guest ic143

there was a time and a place for them.

exactly. but you gotta admit, 1998 was fun ;D

Actually so was 1999 when the Chemical Brothers came on stage at the Zen Festival. I didn't have glow sticks but the place went dark and all you could see was a sea of different color glowsticks. People were going nuts. :o

Guest ecpolo521

You guys have to watch "I Love the 90's: Part Duex". They talk about the rave and glowstick phase that took place in 1998. Pretty funny. :D

Am I the only one that hates them? I remember a few years ago I was at Fat Tuesday in the Grove and some idiot was twirling glowsticks around like if he were at a rave. My friends and I wanted to smack them out of his hands. Good thing that Space doesn't allow them inside. Why do you guys think that is? I for one think that the only people who should have glowsticks in their hands are little kids on Halloween night.

im sure everyone in this forum has held them at least once in their life.. im sure davenavarro just got over them.. and thats why he started a thread bashing them...

I see nothing wrong with glowstix. I used them while clubbin' a time or two.

If some e-tard is having fun waving magical lights in front of their face, I don't care... just don't step on my Nine West shoe's, or you'll get my size 8 high heel right up yo ass ;D

MMMMMMMM TEMPTING :o

Guest james stratus

there was a time and a place for them.

LOL!!!! ;D

Not even! 1996-97 was the last year for glow sticks...

Oh wait.. Your right! :P

I see nothing wrong with glowstix. I used them while clubbin' a time or two.

If some e-tard is having fun waving magical lights in front of their face, I don't care... just don't step on my Nine West shoe's, or you'll get my size 8 high heel right up yo ass ;D

MMMMMMMM TEMPTING :o

My shoe up your ass is as close as I can get to that anal fisting you like so much Koky. So please stop pming me asking me to pick up some rubber gloves and some anal-ease. :P