Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto signs with ultra and space....

V. Barbarino

Guest MELI2444
You always used to go listen to Tiesto. So, don't give me that shit that you don't like him!!!!! That's bullshit!!!!!

and WHY did i go to Tiesto??? why dont u tell EVERYONE why i went to Tiesto??

(here's a hint, for the same reason u went to Howells) ::)

You've checked him out at least 3 times that I can think of. You don't go listen to someone 3 times if you don't like him at all! Besides, Howell's was always good on Halloween. lol

Someone told me that Howell only sounds better when dudes are dressed like cheerleaders. ???

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Guest MELI2444
You've checked him out at least 3 times that I can think of. You don't go listen to someone 3 times if you don't like him at all! Besides, Howell's was always good on Halloween. lol

ok..ur point being...AGAIN...and the three times was with WHO?? say what u want to...u know why i went to Tiesto...so chat ap

You can keep pretending you don't like trance....I'll see you at Tiesto. Will you be getting a bottle this year as in the past? hahahahahahaha

Guest MELI2444
You can keep pretending you don't like trance....I'll see you at Tiesto. Will you be getting a bottle this year as in the past? hahahahahahaha

actually NO..this will be the first time in 2 yrs that i dont HAVE TO go to Tiesto...

Oh wait a minute.....I never dragged you there. You decided to go. And may I remind you that YOU spent YOUR birthday at Tiesto. ;) Did I drag you to that one too? ???

Oh wait a minute.....I never dragged you there. You decided to go. And may I remind you that YOU spent YOUR birthday at Tiesto. ;) Did I drag you to that one too?

ummmm...YES....to quote Meli: "Everyone is going and they are getting a table..bla bla bla...ur sister and carlos are going..bla bla bla...and i cant stand being in that many people, its better if we get a table that way we dont have to deal with the crowd...bla bla bla"...sound familiar?

Guest MELI2444
Oh wait a minute.....I never dragged you there. You decided to go. And may I remind you that YOU spent YOUR birthday at Tiesto. ;) Did I drag you to that one too?

ummmm...YES....to quote Meli: "Everyone is going and they are getting a table..bla bla bla...ur sister and carlos are going..bla bla bla...and i cant stand being in that many people, its better if we get a table that way we dont have to deal with the crowd...bla bla bla"...sound familiar?

You could've said "no". ;D

Btw, your sis and Carlos is bullshit cause they were never in on the table. Just clearing it up for you. ;)

Btw, your sis and Carlos is bullshit cause they were never in on the table. Just clearing it up for you. ;)

1) ha ha ha..NO?? to Meli?? ha ha ha ha ha

2) i NEVER said that they were going to sit at the table...u were using that as a ploy to get me to go...u loved to use leverage..."hey so and so is going...and we never hang with them...bla bla"...true or not true?

i rest my case ur honor....thet crazy things u do for love.... ::)

Guest MELI2444

1) ha ha ha..NO?? to Meli?? ha ha ha ha ha

2) i NEVER said that they were going to sit at the table...u were using that as a ploy to get me to go...u loved to use leverage..."hey so and so is going...and we never hang with them...bla bla"...true or not true?

i rest my case ur honor....thet crazy things u do for love.... ::)

Excuses....Excuses.....Admit it, you LOVE trance! ;D

Guest guyman1966
That was so way harsh....ouch

that's how much i dislike it....

I guess she thinks the word JEW and the name HITLER can't be used in the same sentence. ???

The more important question here is when are you and Meli gonna jump eachother naked again?

Guest MELI2444

I guess she thinks the word JEW and the name HITLER can't be used in the same sentence. ???

The more important question here is when are you and Meli gonna jump eachother naked again?

Why? You want to watch? ;)

Guest guyman1966

Only if you let me duck tape him to the chair again.

Guest MELI2444

It's on! 6 pm at the Executive. lmao

Guest guyman1966

Deal! When he does not show up, can we start without him? ;D

Guest MELI2444

Deal! When he does not show up, can we start without him? ;D

I'll think about it.....