Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not for nothing, if you are going to congratulate og then you should

V. Barbarino

also congratulate cedric... It's now Cedric's miami and Cedric's club Space.....

I wish og nothing but the best on the road, but the reality is, og's career in Miami is over... He will go the way of Rivera, Acosta, Padilla etc in terms of their Miami status...

It's the changing of the guard and this should have never happend.. og fucked up plain and simple, his nyc crobar gig could die in a weeks. it's nyc people! things change their so fast you wouldn't belive it... !!!!!

og good luck, but know this, when you do play once a month, if space doesn't market the hell out of you, then you are truely in deep trouble in this town.

ps cjers, og leaving for 3 weeks out of the month means cedric's amika party is gonna be slashed very soon... no way does lp let him headline space and play amika during the week...

cedric is gonna blow the fuck up now, watch and see, the saleen is never never never wrong...

I think all DJ's get to a certain point where they benefit from traveling and taking their sound on the road. It expands the horizon and adds to the following.

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

First BBB (A Chicago DJ) gets a residency at NYC then Murk (MIAMI DJ's) get a residency....what's going on, is NYC talent that good that they have to bring in resident dj's from elsewhere... :o

Guest web_norah

I think all DJ's get to a certain point where they benefit from traveling and taking their sound on the road. It expands the horizon and adds to the following.

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

First BBB (A Chicago DJ) gets a residency at NYC then Murk (MIAMI DJ's) get a residency....what's going on, is NYC talent that good that they have to bring in resident dj's from elsewhere... :o

it is the other way around son

NYC has a more open minded music policy...and embrace different genres/ DJs/ sounds...they're not stuck on tribal house and trance only and just local talent.

it is the other way around son

NYC has a more open minded music policy...and embrace different genres/ DJs/ sounds...they're not stuck on tribal house and trance only and just local talent.

LOL

Check it out woman, I haven't said NYC was narrow minded, but what I am saying is where is their hometown DJ's who play different sounds? They don't have any...They need to bring them in. :o

By the way....I was only kidding men. I was only kidding. ;)

also congratulate cedric... It's now Cedric's miami and Cedric's club Space.....

I wish og nothing but the best on the road, but the reality is, og's career in Miami is over... He will go the way of Rivera, Acosta, Padilla etc in terms of their Miami status...

It's the changing of the guard and this should have never happend.. og fucked up plain and simple, his nyc crobar gig could die in a weeks. it's nyc people! things change their so fast you wouldn't belive it... !!!!!

og good luck, but know this, when you do play once a month, if space doesn't market the hell out of you, then you are truely in deep trouble in this town.

ps cjers, og leaving for 3 weeks out of the month means cedric's amika party is gonna be slashed very soon... no way does lp let him headline space and play amika during the week...

cedric is gonna blow the fuck up now, watch and see, the saleen is never never never wrong...

47b5df05b3127cce9f4ca7d1fcab00000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Guest ramon

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

considering the murk boys have been doing this since '91 its more of a return to the past than anything else .. we were spoiled for so many years and i've said it time and time again .. now these people are gonna realize what we had week in and week out at that place.

cedric has his work cut out for him playing the top5 swedish house mafia records can only you so far.

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

considering the murk boys have been doing this since '91 its more of a return to the past than anything else .. we were spoiled for so many years and i've said it time and time again .. now these people are gonna realize what we had week in and week out at that place.

cedric has his work cut out for him playing the top5 swedish house mafia records can only you so far.

posts like this remind me why i respect your views so much 8)

Congrats to Oscar G!

The guy is gonna travel and see the world, do what he loves to do, and still get paid for it. Not many of us can list that on our resume. The way I see it...his career, in Miami and overrall, can only benefit from this! Mad props...

LOLOLOLO, Saleen in here is like bling in tranceaddict, no one listens to him and everyone thinks hes full of shit, lololol u clown, The Marshal has spoken

Guest miniberries

Oscar knows exactly what he is doing. It is a smart move for him to start traveling and making more money. He will ALWAYS be the man at space..he built it and he will always tear it up when he comes once a month....always! He is respected in this industry locally and worlwide..dont 4get that! :P

koky and ramon you two are so into og you failed to see how good cedric truely is. granted cedric is not as talented but can rock space just like og.... cedric will hone his skills and learn how to hold down space just like og learned how to hold it down 4 years ago. I told cedric str8 up last sat that he plays such great tracks but lacks og's talent. give him time, and you stuands will see what lp and space and i have already known, cedric is the future of space..... i wish him good luck same for og on his world travels....

Guest ramon

koky and ramon you two are so into og you failed to see how good cedric truely is. granted cedric is not as talented but can rock space just like og.... cedric will hone his skills and learn how to hold down space just like og learned how to hold it down 4 years ago. I told cedric str8 up last sat that he plays such great tracks but lacks og's talent. give him time, and you stuands will see what lp and space and i have already known, cedric is the future of space..... i wish him good luck same for og on his world travels....

yo i know im not the average clubber but playing the same records week in and week out is not going to make me go there. atleast attempt to get some new shit (there's new records out each week it doesn't need to be new it just needs to be good). playing every record every other uk jock is playing is not going to get the job done. last week i heard the top 5 swedish house mafia records .. just try to be abit more creative and give people like me a reason to go out there cause i can just stay home and hear most of those records at home ;)

however oscar playing that opening tune last week was great ... it shows that sound can work in that room .. now if more people had the balls to fuckin try something different i'd be happy if not i'll just do it myself.

anyone can play good tracks !! shit !! i can get up there and put up all the best house tracks that exist ::)

thats not what its all about

soooooooooo

urban_large.gif

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

Man, you DID NOT just go there...

Little Louie Vega, Kenny Dope, Timmy Regisford, Francois K., Danny Tenaglia, Danny Krivit, Junior Vasquez and the list goes on and on... Some of the most talented and proficient producers ever to lay their touch on house music still live and spin there. Even newer talent such as Joeski & Onionz still play in the City where they grew up. NYC has got enough local talent and open-mindedness to bury Miami 6 feet under ground! ;D

Guest ramon

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

Little Louie Vega, Kenny Dope, Timmy Regisford, Francois K., Danny Tenaglia, Danny Krivit, Junior Vasquez and the list goes on and on... Some of the most talented and proficient producers ever to lay their touch on house music still live and spin there. Even newer talent such as Joeski & Onionz still play in the City where they grew up. NYC has got enough local talent and open-mindedness to bury Miami 6 feet under ground! ;D

NY has a ton of more people so its easier to be able to more diverse. There's more people to go around. I have also heard they have some killer small venues where you can attempt to do something different we really lack that here.

Like I said before, I was only rattling Saleen's cage...then Norah jumped in...I know about NYC...I used to go just about every weekend to NYC during 1995-1997. I know the old limelight, webster hall, palladium...Frankie Bones, Joe Ski, Onionz, Caffeine parties, etc....Sheeesh. ;D

Good Luck OG, and Murk.

NY has a ton of more people so its easier to be able to more diverse. There's more people to go around. I have also heard they have some killer small venues where you can attempt to do something different we really lack that here.

But you didn't fail at all in your attempt to do something different at Jazid. On the contrary, every sunday was like a fresh exhibit of true local talent. Granted, very few people in Miami have got the balls to do something like that. Clearly, those that put their plans into actions are the ones that are passionate about music. ;D

Guest lyrik

Like I said before, I was only rattling Saleen's cage...then Norah jumped in...I know about NYC...I used to go just about every weekend to NYC during 1995-1997. I know the old limelight, webster hall, palladium...Frankie Bones, Joe Ski, Onionz, Caffeine parties, etc....Sheeesh. ;D

Not to forget NYC is also the home of Miss Honey Dijon.