Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY LOLA!!!! Chili Cookoff Pics

CrzyC1414779017

I didnt want to carry around my digital camera so all I had was my camera phone but....DAMN Troy Gentry and Keith Urban are some damn fine cowboys!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

A very long, fun filled, beer drinking, hotdog eating, cowboy scoping day!!!! Good to see ya Lola! Hugs!!!

Troy Gentry from Montgomery Gentry

47b5df11b3127cce9f26b66296c900000010108Ubs2TNu3k

Hank Williams Jr

47b5df11b3127cce9f26b67317e800000010108Ubs2TNu3k

Keith Urban

47b5df11b3127cce9f26b67117ea00000010108Ubs2TNu3k

47b5df11b3127cce9f26b65096fb00000010108Ubs2TNu3k

47b5df11b3127cce9f26b67e96d500000010108Ubs2TNu3k

Family Tradition was an anthem when I was in college... I will not hate on country, I like a lot of it, plus there is sooooooooooooooooooooo much ass at country events...

My roomate in college use to go to Jamboree in the Hills in OHio and his pics had nothing but hot ass in them...

My ex gf in college use to take line dancing courses...

LOL I was right! I told my friends that CrzyC would end up front row for Keith Urban (oh my God he's soo fucking hot) - and looks like you did!!!!

Great seeing you too!!!!!!! I was so tanked! We started drinking beers at 7:30am in the parking lot!!!!

Troy Gentry is dreammmmmmmy... :)

Save a Horse, Ride a cowboy is right ;D

Keith Urban tore that place up! I was in the beer line for half of Montgomery Gentry's set but I've all ready seen them like 5 times in concert... they are still awesome though. But Keith reallly rocked it... he was amazing.

Guest web_norah

not sure if i'd do this over a Roger Sanchez party....

btw whos Hank Williams?

hot ass at country parties? thats like so-not-the place-to-find-it!!!!

not sure if i'd do this over a Roger Sanchez party....

btw whos Hank Williams?

hot ass at country parties? thats like so-not-the place-to-find-it!!!!

who is hank williams????

no one is that dumb...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

IT'S A MONDAY NIGHT PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

ALL MY ROUDY FRIENDS ARE HERE ON MONDAY NIGHT!!

as for the ass, go to the round up in davie and then tell me there is no bitches at country events..

There are many country places in nyc, go check one out, you'll see, or better yet go get the dvd of Garth Brooks in central park, where I think 800k showed up.... Garth and Billy Joel sing a few of the same tracks and Billy Joel got up on stage and sang with him.

Country is the #1 genre of music

Country is the fastest growing genre of music..

I love their wholesome, traditional views and thus why it's so popular. Just the kerry voters can't figure this out yet.

LOL I was right! I told my friends that CrzyC would end up front row for Keith Urban (oh my God he's soo fucking hot) - and looks like you did!!!!

Great seeing you too!!!!!!! I was so tanked! We started drinking beers at 7:30am in the parking lot!!!!

Keith Urban tore that place up! I was in the beer line for half of Montgomery Gentry's set but I've all ready seen them like 5 times in concert... they are still awesome though. But Keith reallly rocked it... he was amazing.

I'm looking for the track id on a song I think toby keith did, it talks about his bar...

Guest web_norah
who is hank williams????

with so many other interesting/ innovative genres, i dont think listening to the "my dog died and my truck/ wife dumped me" lyrics will cut it for me......

i dont listen to country yee-haw and have no idea who this man is.....second, picking up hot ass at a chili cookoff sounds just as sad as you asking for advice on how to impress a girl in this message board.

so, if i was you, i'd shut it Romeo.

Guest JMT

I'm looking for the track id on a song I think toby keith did, it talks about his bar...

Toby Keith - I Love This Bar

1) I didnt choose the cookoff over NYC, I just couldnt make it to NYC right now. :P

2) There were some FINE ass women there. I was telling my friend that its funny how country music people like to pretend they are all clean cut and wholesome but underneath it all they are a whole bunch of hoochie mamas.

3) Country music has some amazing VOCALISTS. Its amazing how good these people sound LIVE. (Just like the cd if not BETTER). Cant say that for too many POP, EDM or RAP artists.

4) Saleen is right about Hank.

5) Im impressed by JMTs knowledge. ;)

Guest web_norah

i am sure it was great vocalists....but i dont know anyone other than Shania Twain, cos i've seen her videos but thats it.

in this world, everyone pretends to be clean cut - and those who give out the image of goodie-too-shoes, like you mentioned about the country scene is clearly otherwise, sorta of reminds me of sorority girls, if you will [insert blank here] ....... my idea of fun just wouldnt take place at a state fair or a chili cookoff....if thats your thing, more power to you. 8)

What? I can't believe you didn't know who Hank Williams Jr was either to be honest. LOL (no offense!)

FYI - theres more to country than dogs dying and wife's leaving and the truck falling apart......

OMG there are some fine ass guys that listen to country.. And there were definately some very hot girls at the Chili Cook-off... for real...

Hank Williams always pulls the college people thanks to Family Tradition!

Hank why do you drink ( to get drunk )

Hank why do you roll smoke ( to get stoned )

Why must you live by the songs that you wrote... over and over, but yourself in my unique position ( practice 69 ) cuz if I get stoned and sing all night long its a.. family tradition!!!!!!!!!

Guest JMT

i am multi-faceted. im not up on all the newer people but i appreciate the classics. george straight is good too.

Guest JMT

i am multi-faceted. im not up on all the newer people but i appreciate the classics. george straight is good too.

I think Im in love with you now. LOL! :P

dont forget about Bobby Brady. ;D

Guest web_norah

What? I can't believe you didn't know who Hank Williams Jr was either to be honest. LOL (no offense!)

FYI - theres more to country than dogs dying and wife's leaving and the truck falling apart......

OMG there are some fine ass guys that listen to country.. And there were definately some very hot girls at the Chili Cook-off... for real...

Hank Williams always pulls the college people thanks to Family Tradition!

Hank why do you drink ( to get drunk )

Hank why do you roll smoke ( to get stoned )

Why must you live by the songs that you wrote... over and over, but yourself in my unique position ( practice 69 ) cuz if I get stoned and sing all night long its a.. family tradition!!!!!!!!!

no offence taken at all but let me remind you, i am latin and to be honest this is something i'd have NOT grown up listening to. i guess it is safe to say, i dont expect any anglo's at a salsa or merengue party either (or very few). i dont see any other minorities there either, asian or blacks namely.

and though the lyrics are what i'd call "interesting"....it is just not my thing...just like watching American football and drinking beer.

no offence taken at all but let me remind you, i am latin and to be honest this is something i'd have NOT grown up listening to. i guess it is safe to say, i dont expect any anglo's at a salsa or merengue party either (or very few). i dont see any other minorities there either, asian or blacks namely.

and though the lyrics are what i'd call "interesting"....it is just not my thing...just like watching American football and drinking beer.

I grew up with Dolly Parton 8-tracks so I got into country at an early age... I like bluegrass music too (the banjo rules!).. But i got out of country until Garth Brooks brought me back in during the 90's.

BTW, you wouldn't catch me at the salsa /merengue (sp?) event mainly because the music annoys me and I don't know the dances... If i took lessons, I'd probably grow to appreciate it. So i can hear ya with the country music - just not your thing. Thats cool.

I'm 100% redneck.. all though seeing me rock out at Space, you'd never know it ;D