Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach? Hype, not hype?

Guest maru37

Guest maru37

Hey all you Miami heads...

I'm going to be in town this weekend and since I have never been to Nikki Beach I was thinking about going Sunday during the day. Is this place any good for the Sunday sessions? I was just trying to chill with my girlfriend and hear some good music. I have never hung out there before so any words you guys could lend would be greatly appreciated!

Thx - Maru

Guest JustDade

Nikki is still a cool place to go during the day. Hanging out on the sand and listening to good tunes never gets old in my book.

Guest web_norah

Nikki is still a cool place to go during the day. Hanging out on the sand and listening to good tunes never gets old in my book.

never

especially if you're coming from the cold ;D

Guest vegasguy25
Hanging out on the sand and listening to good tunes never gets old in my book.

No, it sure doesn't. Of course, I can hang out in the sand here in Vegas, but it's just not the same with no large body of water nearby.

Guest Devilicious

Is it just me or is Nikki Beach still living off the better days from 2 years ago when it was place to be on Sundays.

Sure it is a nice place for a visitor, but you don't hear locals flocking to it every Sunday anymore

Na it's not just you, it's not that great anymore as a club. Sunday nights I can tolerate Pearl but Nikki is just cheese.

However since you're just looking for a place to chill on an afternoon I say go for it. I have always found the outside area to be dreamy, esp if it's not crowded it should be kinda romantic

Nikki Beach is cool nothing wrong with it. You'll have a blast believe me.

agreed... nikki beach is coool. especially if u are not from around here...

Guest bootstah

sad to say, i've lived in south florida for almost 6 years and have never ever ever been to nikki beach, somebody slap da shit outta me already....... :P

sad to say, i've lived in south florida for almost 6 years and have never ever ever been to nikki beach, somebody slap da shit outta me already....... :P

why the fU#$ not?

Guest bootstah

oh well, the friday at Nikki Beach most definitely on the calendar, then i'll be hitting space once again..........u know how it is 8)

Guest barstar diana

oh well, the friday at Nikki Beach most definitely on the calendar, then i'll be hitting space once again..........u know how it is 8)

go to nikki beach 3/25 when radio one hosts their little uk invasion party..youll soo fall in love with nikki then ;)

Guest maru37

I try to come to Miami a couple times a year just for the scene and the beach etc. but I have never even considered going to Nikki Beach. I guess I always try to go where the music is, and Nikki never really has been able to one-up Bed, Level (R.I.P.), Space, or Crobar. I think I'll give it a shot this time.