Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you and bbq picture thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=37521

you know i love all the photos n all but you wanna know whats really ticking me off ? that after a few months of being a friend to you and all you have done is lie !! >:(

all this fuckin time u never ever told me that you were a gangster from outer space that can at any time kidnap me and hold me for ransom .. imo you are a lier and abad friend >:( but whatever you fag !! i found out who you really are now and imma have to watch my back

47b5dc26b3127cce9fa0b26891af00000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Guest AlanS

Good mo f*ckin times! These BBQs are no joke and just keep getting better year after year...

Thank you Flip and Tonie for always being the most gracious hosts anyone could ask for! Thanks to Leo, the marathon chef, for keeping everyones bellies full and all the DJs for bringing the freshest sounds. Gotta agree with Koky...this is the real underground. ;D 8)

Special thanks to Andrew and Mirza for tagging with me, always a blast my friends! ;D 8) And Justin, you're cut off! LOL!

I'll post up a few pictures here later..

OH NO!!! What did I do??? LOL

LOL, its all good bro, you kept saying that to me everytime I went to grab a beer!

Guest lil_liz

A little belated but I just want to say thanks for Tonie and Flip for offering your beloved house/yard/FLIPTONIAAA and making yet another great event. I do hope you guys have another one before I leave the end of May, if not I might have to come back down for the next one, these are quite addicting. Thanks Again! :-*

Oh and OMG, I got caught sleeping...wtf????? lol!

Guest kcariaga

Great party F and T! Thank you so much. The food was really great, especially the bbq'ed chicken happyface made me. :)

It was good to meet and re-meet some of you and see lots of familiar faces. The music was sooooo good. Thanks to all dj's. I can't wait for next year's party.

Guest Catica Catalina

hey !!!! I am sorry I din't say thanks before !! I had a great time.....

Thanks a lot Flip and Tony !!! and Leo for the Cooking and the DJ's for the music.and the Glow Stickers for the entertainment

47b5dc28b3127cce90452060d64100000016108Aat3LVuzct9

Guest eKiTeL

a little late, just want to say thanks for having me, it's always an honor and a pleasure to spin at Fliptoniaaaaaaa........!!!!!!!!!!

a little late, just want to say thanks for having me, it's always an honor and a pleasure to spin at Fliptoniaaaaaaa........!!!!!!!!!!

eric kitel never disapoints with the beats 8)