Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spyderchic's Rum Cake fuckin' kicks ass

Guest Justin Johnson

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikepayne

Rolly's bday cake at Cafeteria on the 16th might have to be a rum cake! We'll make sure the guys outside know not to let Justin in until everyone has tried the cake. :P

Excellent idea! I'll take Justin's piece. ;D

Its your bday as well, you'll get as much as you want!

;D ;D ;D

Guest Electric Eel

FUCK!!! I've been...CAKE BLOCKED!!!!

lol, i'll make sure theres A piece left for you, after all you are a loyal fan

Guest Justin Johnson

yuuuuuummmm! I thought this was going to be a thread w/ a rum cake recipe *drool*

No way, the recipe remains a secret... LOL!

Patent pending...

Guest Justin Johnson

Whew! *whipes sweat from brow*

I'm going through withdrawals I think. Is it the 16th yet?

Guest Electric Eel

yuuuuuummmm! I thought this was going to be a thread w/ a rum cake recipe *drool*

No way, the recipe remains a secret... LOL!

Patent pending...

What he said, no recipe sharing. I will sell this stuff in the stores one day

Guest lulamishka

Justin, I'd like to know what you eat for breakfast (and don't say rum cake!)...'cause I wanna know where you get all this energy from, lol. :D:P

I'm in need of some!

Guest mikepayne

Justin, I'd like to know what you eat for breakfast (and don't say rum cake!)...'cause I wanna know where you get all this energy from, lol. :D:P

I'm in need of some!

I'll give you one clue...

tyrone.jpg

Guest DrFired

I'm in need of some!

tyrone.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

I'm in need of some!

I don't know...

I've actually been on the couch all day, napping, with a heating pad on my neck/back. I'm still hurting (really hurting) from that fuckin' bouncey castle. Time for a beer and a Xanax...

Guest mikepayne

I don't know...

I've actually been on the couch all day, napping, with a heating pad on my neck/back. I'm still hurting (really hurting) from that fuckin' bouncey castle. Time for a beer and a Xanax...

Holy crap, dude... what happened to you in the bounce house? I managed to come out with just some minor nausea and a headache...

Guest lulamishka

I'm in need of some!

I don't know...

Man, that explains why I'm sore, too! I couldn't figure out what I did, but it has to be 'cause of the bounce house (3 times in there!) that I'm sore from the BBQ!!

Guest mikepayne

Lol! I stayed away from the bounce house. That sh*t would've made me puke right away. I'm not good with bouncy bounce...

Apparently I was drunk enough to have impaired judgement but not TOO drunk. I was in there doing flips and shit... never thought about how the stomach might feel about that after the ziti and jager bombs. I kept it all down though, it was good. ;D

Guest Justin Johnson

I'm in need of some!

tyrone.jpg

BBWWWWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAA!

Nice one. :)

Guest Justin Johnson

I don't know...

Holy crap, dude... what happened to you in the bounce house? I managed to come out with just some minor nausea and a headache...

The funny part is that I was completely sober. I thought I'd get wise and try a back flip. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Landed on my head. Been in agony ever since. Flip was nice enough to give me some Tylenol and that helped a little bit, but I decided that at point I needed to get fuckin' drunk! So I did. But I'm still in pain, alot of pain.

Guest Justin Johnson

Maybe you should get it checked out ???

I know, I'm going to fo' sho'. Maybe another piece of rum cake would cure the pain? LOL!

(I knew there was a way for me to tie Rum Cake back into the thread, just had to wait for the right opportunity)

Guest Electric Eel

I'm in need of some!

I don't know...

Man, that explains why I'm sore, too! I couldn't figure out what I did, but it has to be 'cause of the bounce house (3 times in there!) that I'm sore from the BBQ!!

lol, you were so funny when you came out of that thing. You looked pooped

Guest Justin Johnson

I'm in need of some!

I don't know...

lol, you were so funny when you came out of that thing. You looked pooped

LOL

Me too. Yeah, that thing is exhausting!

Guest DrFired

I know, I'm going to fo' sho'. Maybe another piece of rum cake would cure the pain? LOL!

(I knew there was a way for me to tie Rum Cake back into the thread, just had to wait for the right opportunity)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! you're an official addict to the RUM CAKE!

Guest Justin Johnson

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! you're an official addict to the RUM CAKE!

So true!!! ;D