Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention nickjunkie

V. Barbarino

Guest nickjunkie

hey focker, the wmc insider looks great, except for no fing map...

i'm telling you, you need a downloadable map with numbers on it that correspond to the club... splash cj all over it, and you'll have a hit..

the saleen is never wrong..

You're right. I'm going to add that this weekend and credit you...

hey focker, the wmc insider looks great, except for no fing map...

i'm telling you, you need a downloadable map with numbers on it that correspond to the club... splash cj all over it, and you'll have a hit..

the saleen is never wrong..

You're right. I'm going to add that this weekend and credit you...

LOL the saleennnnn gets credit again. wtf! I'm the one that told Nick about it.. sheesh.....

Nickjukie your slackin'... the saleen is takin' over!

I'm just kidding ;)

you can put my paypal name on there so people can donate comps and bottles to me....

shoot e over the drafts and i'll let you know my ideas.... for some reason the saleen is never at a lose of words so i'm sure i'll be able to put my 2 cents into it..

btw, if they don't advertise with cj, THEN THEY DON'T GET ON THE MAP...

he he

Nick here are the list of my changes..

You need to put a link in there so they can view the WMC message board. Great way to get out of towners to sign up. Make this a link in the orange box...

Have a miami weather link... people love that shit... This is all they talk about on nyc boards on wmc threads..

Also you need to put in there a list of places that rent or fix or sell club equipment.. needles, tables, decks etc... pod probably knows all of them.....

if you used fire fox like us cool cats, then with tabbed browsing, you wouldn't need no stinking next arrow...

ps nick, your font is way way way too small, and since some of those graphics won't resize with Firefox, i can't even read the damm things... i think it's time you get rid of your skinny view... go wide! everyone doing it!!! he he