Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Hawaii....Any Suggestions?

LESjunkie

Some of you may remember I was inquiring about places in the Caribbean and US to go for fine beaches. I've decided to go to Hawaii 8)...im flying to Honolulu on the 3rd of march, coming back home around the 10th or after.

Anyone ever been to the islands, and have some advice to offer us on must-see places, sites, clubs, beaches, etc...im looking to find pristine, amazing beaches....renting a car sometimes and finding obscure things.....catamaraan rides, whatever....

I think I'll end the trip by flying to Kuai and hiking the NaPali coast....did that once a long time ago and it was truly magnificent...

thoughts?

Guest Davenavarro10

Remember when Greg Brady wore that Necklace around his neck? All sorts of bad things started happening to him. The worst was when he wiped out surfing. Be careful man, very careful.

Guest JMT

do an evening luau with the fire twirlers and pig ona spit, etc... and try a helicopter ride over the volcanos. i went there once as a child, one thing that stands out in my mind is the size of the surf. the swells were HUGE compared to the atlantic.

do an evening luau with the fire twirlers and pig ona spit, etc... and try a helicopter ride over the volcanos. i went there once as a child, one thing that stands out in my mind is the size of the surf. the swells were HUGE compared to the atlantic.

last time i went i did a luau...it was beautiful and I had a great time.

Also, last time i was there we went to volcanoes national park late at night and snuck over the fence and went pretty close to the active area--- it was amazing...our sneakers were melting the closer we got, and we found a beach area out of nowhere where we could see the lava vlowing into the ocean, hear the intense hissing sound of the lava pouring into the ocean, and there were plumes of steam flowing into the sky...quite a site..plus there were bats everywhere...i'm definitely going to do that again.