Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Edit Pro 2.0 beat matching help

V. Barbarino

How the fudge do i beat match two tracks in cool edit pro 2.0???

I read their online forums, but it's complex... You focking jocks should be able to teach me with ease... The beat reconition feature is tough to use, and I'm not sure it works right..

I put a mix together, but the beat matching is all fudged up.

Guest saintjohn

Saleen, maybe you should try a mixer and a pair of pitch-adjustable CD decks. I know DJing isn't part of your Club Legend thang, but live mixing is more fun than right-clicking. I can understand using software if you're trying to remix or mashup tracks, but for traditional mixes, I prefer the real thing.

Also, I just noticed your sig line. You're not remixing the Grateful Dead, are you?

well actualy yes ;D

naw, but i always wanted some dj to sample GFD - Turn on your love light... Aswesome drums on that track..

but i want to make cds for my car that are mixed, that is the point. I like adding in samples and such and making the mix my way.. I could care less about djing... just want to assemble and mix my cds...

well actualy yes ;D

naw, but i always wanted some dj to sample GFD - Turn on your love light... Aswesome drums on that track..

but i want to make cds for my car that are mixed, that is the point. I like adding in samples and such and making the mix my way.. I could care less about djing... just want to assemble and mix my cds...

bedroom dj in the making?

bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa