Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here go to Djais?

friday night there was a tune that sounded a little like the moon- sushi...but it def wasn't.....played it right before(i think) rich luzzi (god how i hate that song).....it was around 12:30 anyone know or try to point me in the right direction?.....it was hard and had some drums and bass.....not derb darude safri duo or any of that shit......it was different than anything i've heard or seen on this board

Hey I go there sometimes since I have a house in Belmar, I guess the dj you are refering to

is either DJ Kipples who is not that great , or DJ Kirk Lopez who is good. I guess swimmer is refering to Kipples who can mix for shit, sounds like traintracks and mixes songs for about 2 minutes and then moves to the next one. But to answer your question , I have no clue, LOL. just wanted to share some info.

Peace Mane

A good friend of mine Nicky Sibilia used to be resident there, havent talked to him in awile, but he should be back for the summer, unless he is still tied up working with the new Merge.

Justin

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Surf Club Sundays are where its AT!!I'm There every sunday music has been on point,don't even have to say how unbelievable the women are, despite the occaisional brawl(which is a guarantee), the best place to pre-game

before Temps or Merge wit Baez......uh ya think i like it there...... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Been going to Surf Club on Sundays as pregame for about 3 years. GREAT time. Music is always good. Some animosity amongst the crowd sometimes but always a good time! Usuals dies down around 10 just in time for Temps/Merge. Check out there xmas in July party.

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

I thought that that track was Sushi as well. B/C Sushi was before the Digital Allies track. Friday the music did suck and it was way to crwded in there. Saturday I thought Sal Parm did a much better job. Kirk Lopez doesn't do that well at D'Jais IMO...he's better at Bunka. Kipples sucks ass too! Sundays the best music is played (D'Jais) but Surf Club is the bomb...I just can't get my lazy ass all the way down there everytime.

hey Djscotphreak

I was also there on Sat night, not too into Sal Parm , went to commercial for me, I think the best song he played that night was "Lizard" , took me back to the good old days of progressive Trance.

mane

I thought that that track was Sushi as well. B/C Sushi was before the Digital Allies track. Friday the music did suck and it was way to crwded in there. Saturday I thought Sal Parm did a much better job. Kirk Lopez doesn't do that well at D'Jais IMO...he's better at Bunka. Kipples sucks ass too! Sundays the best music is played (D'Jais) but Surf Club is the bomb...I just can't get my lazy ass all the way down there everytime.

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Mane...what time did he play Lizard?!?! Picotto is my favorite DJ in the world...I missed it (dammit). I agree...he did too many commercial tracks but he is better than Kipples and Lopez IMO.

And pipdaddy...you are correct...Sibilia play almost every saturday night at the Headliner. On the sign it say "DJ Nicky and Freddie". Freddie sucks and is there year round...Siblia does an alright job...if just the Headliner was fun. Place itself it nice but gets too crowded and the music...it's like 103.5 meets the Extreme Afterhours CD cwm23.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Disco,

I was very very surprised to hear Sal play "Lizard" it was around 11pm early on. It sounded lovely but then he came on with Stranger in my house, I was like dam , he had to kill the groove. LOL. Picotto and Piu are both off the hook. Talk about some crazy hard Progressive Italian shit, those guys are awesome , some of the hardest stuff I have heard are from those guys. I think they put out alot of stuff on the BXR lable.

Peace Mane