Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dj, The Music.. Being Yourself.

djustinh

This is going to be one of my last posts, so I figure I do something a little different and a little extraordinary for the people on this board.

Whether you prefer "cheese" or you crave the ear candy of the infamous DT and JP or the mellow and journey Paul Oakenfold or Sasha will take you on.. no matter what there is a Dj who will create an aura, or an atmosphere in which it will leave you in ecstacy.

We all need to take a look around, listen to what's going on in this scene, and just realize, like Danny always says BE yourself, and no one else. I'm slowly learning that playing music, is not only ecstacy for me, but that I can bring smiles across hundreds of peoples faces at Club Exit.

I am also starting to realize that Danny is in fact true, play the music you want to hear, not only play for the crowd, but play for your heart, your mind, and your soul. For those that know me, you know ill play lots of tribal in the beginning of the night then start banging out the 145 bpm tracks around 3ish.. but for those that stay, know that I play for myself, and myself only.

Why? Because music is my life.. music is what I love, and music is what we all love and what brings us all together in a warehouse on 56th, or 27th, or down over on Hubert or SF on 46th. Music is the answer. Music is the key, and let no one speak otherwise.

Maybe Sal Parm does put out cheese, and maybe Tony Draper isn't the best Dj in the world, but you know what, there are people who go to listen to this music and feel something from it. Some may ask, "What can you possibly feel?" but for those that enjoy the music, at least you are enjoying what you want to hear.

For those that enjoy the music I am playing right now, I want to thank you with all my heart. And I know there is gonig to be people who are going to bash, and people who are going to talk shit about this post.. but once again, I might not be the biggest named Dj out there, far from it. I have alot to learn, but thank you guys for all of your support and allowing me to make you guys smile, and BE yourselves!

Take care..

Justin cwm1.gif

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Justin,

I respect you like you don't even know. I'm so proud you made it to where you are, and you're happy smile.gif Look towards the future babe, it only gets better from here=)

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woah its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.sicktracks.com" TARGET=_blank>Sicktracks</A><~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

Dj Justin That Was Very beautifully assembled, i dont think i could have said it better, and PS im sure in a few months u will earn your title as a the sickest DJ to play in the RED ROOM HEhe smile.gif

thanks again for the warm words of truth.

BTW enjoy those programs ,, I told you ill get them ,, if you need anymore, U know what to do, lol , Dont Be hesitant to ask , EVER!

Peece out good luck Mixing the Ill beats Tommorow, unfortunatly i cant make it but i will be there in the following fridays to come, count on that cwm7.gif

Yeaa its my first Post

that was probably one of the best posts i have ever seen on this board. that was very well put. i hope no one decides to bash that post, because i think its easy to see that it came directly from your heart.

best of luck with everythig u do justin. im an aspiring dj, just gettin into the game. its only been a few months now, but im slowly gettin my name out, and gettin gigs here and there. i see now how hard it is do do this little thinhg called dj'ing. and i have a much bigger appreciation to all the other dj's ive ever seen. i hope one day, when u've moved onto bigger and better things, ill take over that red room(hehe). and then onto the main floor....but im a long way off right now.

congratulations justin, and again, best of luck.

very well put, but where are you going and why is this your last post???

and you are the dj and you shold play for yourself and what makes you happy casue if youre not then you are not playing to the best of you ability

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by djustinh:

This is going to be one of my last posts, so I figure I do something a little different and a little extraordinary for the people on this board.

Whether you prefer "cheese" or you crave the ear candy of the infamous DT and JP or the mellow and journey Paul Oakenfold or Sasha will take you on.. no matter what there is a Dj who will create an aura, or an atmosphere in which it will leave you in ecstacy.

We all need to take a look around, listen to what's going on in this scene, and just realize, like Danny always says BE yourself, and no one else. I'm slowly learning that playing music, is not only ecstacy for me, but that I can bring smiles across hundreds of peoples faces at Club Exit.

I am also starting to realize that Danny is in fact true, play the music you want to hear, not only play for the crowd, but play for your heart, your mind, and your soul. For those that know me, you know ill play lots of tribal in the beginning of the night then start banging out the 145 bpm tracks around 3ish.. but for those that stay, know that I play for myself, and myself only.

Why? Because music is my life.. music is what I love, and music is what we all love and what brings us all together in a warehouse on 56th, or 27th, or down over on Hubert or SF on 46th. Music is the answer. Music is the key, and let no one speak otherwise.

Maybe Sal Parm does put out cheese, and maybe Tony Draper isn't the best Dj in the world, but you know what, there are people who go to listen to this music and feel something from it. Some may ask, "What can you possibly feel?" but for those that enjoy the music, at least you are enjoying what you want to hear.

For those that enjoy the music I am playing right now, I want to thank you with all my heart. And I know there is gonig to be people who are going to bash, and people who are going to talk shit about this post.. but once again, I might not be the biggest named Dj out there, far from it. I have alot to learn, but thank you guys for all of your support and allowing me to make you guys smile, and BE yourselves!

Take care..

Justin cwm1.gif

we got danny t the 2nd over here

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Justin I have read many of your posts and I would have to say that is the best post you have ever written. You actually put the whole "Exit DJ" thing aside and spoke from the heart. Thats was great, so I wish you the best of luck. Im sure I'll see you around, peace.

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Originally posted by djustinh:

Take care..

Justin cwm1.gif

AMEN! very very touching post justin.. just what this board needs.. probably the best one in a while..

btw.. why one of your last post?? ur not leavin motherfucker cwm19.gif

justin, don't leave our boards...hehehhehe...it was said tho, on the real...music is what makes people happy...and i love music...more power to you and best of luck in the future...no diggety

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

One of my last posts, because

A) im gonna be flooded with working overtime with my new job to begin piecing my studio together. Just ordered the first few pieces.

B) once the bashing begins, I dont want to see it ya know?

C) it's better sometimes not to read reviews.

Peace

Justin cwm13.gif

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

VERY NICE BRO... HOPE YOU REACH THE TOP ONE DAY AND BE A BIG DJ! cwm7.gif I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT TOWARD YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD DJ AND U ARE NOT A JACKASS. I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT cwm30.gif I WILL DEF. COME UP TO SEE YOU... BYE cwm30.gif

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif