Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scumfrog @ Amika this Sat.Feb.19th (Inside Out)

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Sat.Feb.19th

Inside Out

Saturdays @ Amika...

Special Guest Scumfrog (Live)

along side Roland, Shawn Rudnick & Mark Leventhal

As a Producer, Scumfrog has racked up a long shelf full of HUGE club anthems & productions. If you've been inside a danceclub, then you've heard a handful of Scumfrog tracks. He's remixed Dance Music industry giants like Steve Lawler, Murk, New Order, Milo, & then some including Dirty Vegas, Iio, Planet Funk & more. Not to mention pop stars like David Bowie, Annie Lennox, Missy Elliot, Dido, Monica, etc, etc...

Beside's his talent in production & remix work, his live dj sets are more than just a dj set. If you've been to a scumfrog show before, then you've seen him edit live while mixing. Not just loops, acapellas & samples, it goes futher beyond that. To put it as simple as I can, he uses electronic digital devices that warp & transform his "very own live" vocals while adding beats or snares thru a digital drum pad all throughout his entire set flawlessly as if it were a part of the track. If you're on the dancefloor, you might not notice this. But if you're like me, that enjoys watchin' a dj work his magic, then you'll truly appreciate his live edits & the entire set...

listen & learn more about Scumfrog @: www.thescumfrog.com

view flyer:

http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/inside_out_venue_amika_miami_21823.html

Scumfrog Q&A Interview Jan.27.2005:

http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_01.27.05/beat/qa.html

Guest list:

Biz@djrolandmiami.com

www.amikamiami.com

:)

niiiiice .. since we are on the subject of scumfrog.. anyone notice that charlie from southside has been playing a new remix of a scumfrog track lately ;) fuckin sickness !! its southsides own remix !! 8)

Guest saintjohn

I thought you might like that, 1800, I mean, Koky.

Back on topic, though - that Amika lineup is intense. I might even drag my tired old self out to this one . . .

Guest biznation00

no Rocky ?

Rocky will be there, but he won't be opening this saturday. Jesse (Scumfrog) asked for Shawn to open since they are old buddies & Roly will play after Scumfrog around 3am...

I thought you might like that, 1800, I mean, Koky.

Back on topic, though - that Amika lineup is intense. I might even drag my tired old self out to this one . . .

8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest rocky05

Trust me I won't miss Scumfrog. He's a DJ/producer who works the decks really well. I've caught him a couple time before and he's never dissappointed. So you know I'm present for this one... :)

See ya'll there!!!

Guest biznation00

Trust me I won't miss Scumfrog. He's a DJ/producer who works the decks really well. I've caught him a couple time before and he's never dissappointed. So you know I'm present for this one... :)

See ya'll there!!!

Yo! it's Jorge's b-day on Saturday.. be ready to tackle the jager bottle since you aren't spinning!

we're pickin' up right where we left off on Wednesday nite! :)

http://www.cooljunkie.com/interviews/the_scumfrog_interview_14469.html