Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami- Memorial Weekend

Guest JamMarq

Guest JamMarq

Hello all,

I am coming to Miami for the Memorial Day Weekend event. Where are the awesome clubs, restuarants and bars or just anywhere to hang out? I would like a classy, upscale, celebrity and jocks type scene. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

JamMarq

Guest SOBEGUY

Hello all,

I am coming to Miami for the Memorial Day Weekend event. Where are the awesome clubs, restuarants and bars or just anywhere to hang out? I would like a classy, upscale, celebrity and jocks type scene. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

JamMarq

[/quote

I'm sure you already know, but it's Hip Hop weekend. Just making sure your not one of those Canadian tourist who comes to South Beach during MDW. Just cruise up and down Washington, and walk along A1A. It's pretty much a scene out of a rap video. If you are a Canadian/mid west tourist, you may want to invest in a good bullet proof vest. Have fun.

Contrary to popular belief Locals do not like hip hop Jam marq.....whatever u see on tv about videos and rappers living large here is misleading, they are here, but only because they also like what we like great weather, beach, pretty women by the hundred of thousands.....Miami is america's capital for electronic music and hip hoppers flock the beach on memorial day weekend....in other wordsA1148%20th.jpg

Guest pod

I'm not going to detroit. I value my life and ammunition supply.

Besides, I think the DHS folk would kinda flip out over teflon-coated rounds.

Hanging with depressed clubgoers is low on my priority list.

I went out in SoBe on MDW last year. Yeah it was a lot of hip-hop but whatever.

If you want a relaxing weekend - then stay at the Hard Rock in Hollywood - or come to Lauderdale... I'd avoid the mayhem in SoBe...

Or pick another weekend. You won't be able to access the beach in South Beach. LOL

Guest b00tyman07

im coming down during a bad time too, march 6 to 12, right in between DT's birthday and WMC. But theres still a beach and still clubs and still too many models to count so its no biggie.