Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok updating will be more frequent & yes TCM is confirmed for Ultra

cotoncandydream

Sorry about the lack of updates, just been insane over here. As you may have heard the rumours we can now confirm that THE CRYSTAL METHOD is one of the Ultra 7 headliners. Fresh off their nomination for Best Electronic Album of the Year at the 2005 Grammy's Scott & Ken are ready to return to Ultra. More info to come. ;D

Guest tres-b

chemcial brothers

daft punk

and TCM

all have albums that bombed.... all of them should hang them up, they are past their primes...

Agreed.

The album drops in the US in March Saleen, stop downloading and stealing shit.....

hey I didn't download it at all, Someone uploaded it to me, but see the internet has vetted all the shitty music so people don't waste their money on crap albums....

FOR THOSE WHO WERE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THE ALBUM, DON'T!!! IT'S HORRID!!!

ps why people buy djs albums is beyond me, I get mix after mix after mix each week and some kick ass... all for free, mixed live with dope tracks...

some guy dj eddie something from cj send me a real dope mix and that sebastian guy's mix is still in my rotation.... then some morillo live from amsterdam is dope as well...