Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenagalia Review?

Bling

Guest barstar diana

honestly, i went to afterhours sat to see sander and he dropped it and then did afterhours at envy and in my opinion danny dropped it harder than sander, and thats alot for me to say cuz i love sander and think any dj from holland is phenomenal. But seriously, danny dropped that hard raw house that just keeps you moving, noone was standing still last nite....btw i feel like a crak head...im never doing after hours back to back againb...but i must say this weekend for me was a cooljunkies dream free entrance to both parties EppaAA!!! lol

Guest durrtylexx

Danny Tenaglia was boring and repetitive from 5:30 am till 7:00am..And then BAM he started going off Ithat mofo dropped some sick shit.For a good part it was a crackhead party, but there vibe was good and everyone was happy just being themsleves.I left at noon and there were a few people, coming in at that time.Danny is no longer the same Danny but he did bring the noise.Next time I'm going after 8am.

Guest nadia

i hate u all for goin @#$#$%# :'(

grrrr

im goin into crackhead mode this week starting tomorrow. :)

ughhrrrrrrrrrr

i need to remember what it's like to be 17 again.. then maybe i can be more hardc0re.

Guest nadia

my post of the week...

what's envy ???

en·vy

A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.

The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.

Obsolete. Malevolence.

;):D

Guest bcnjunkie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

biceps, shirtless beefcakes?!?!?!

isn't that just the way danny likes it?

hardly....

Guest Devilicious

thanks for the review........lots of good info. I plan on being there next time, if what you say is true I would have loved it!

Guest dirtyhouse777
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

biceps, shirtless beefcakes?!?!?!

isn't that just the way danny likes it?

hardly....

maybe u don't know much about DT....