Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

What are you talking about? It's not hard to get into Crobar at all. Ask Rollyp55, he works there. I've seen guys get into Crobar wearing Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers, that doesn't sound highly selective to me at all, it's basically the exact same thing that a lot of people wear to go to Space.

And It's Rollyp66... What you fail to understand is... that it isn't what you wear it is how you wear it... the nightlife has always been that way. If you have some sense of style you are goign to get in, with what you are wearing but if it is a plain ol' t-shirt & your Nike's...GOOD LUCK

Well, if anything, the club keeps on top of changing it's look from time to time. The patio just got totally rearranged, and they put a big ass window between the main and hip-hop rooms. There's other surprises in store by WMC, as well...

corporate-asswipe-t-shirt.jpg

Guest b00tyman07
it's called marketing and space are masters at it.

The Book of Revelations reveals the future of Miami nightlife:

Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

i believe i've just had my mind blown... :o

Guest Satan
it's called marketing and space are masters at it.

The Book of Revelations reveals the future of Miami nightlife:

Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

i believe i've just had my mind blown... :o

Guest Davenavarro10

Pacman of course it's just getting strong for you, you've only been here for 2 weeks. But what some of us were saying was that the place just isn't what it used to be. Certain people that worked there before are gone, and when they left the crowd changed. Plus their best D.J. (Oscar G.) is leaving. He will only be spinning at Space once a month now.

Guest Satan

Plus we're all getting fat and ugly too.

Oh LAWDY LAWDY!!! POD ya kill me i swear im gonna break one of my OLD ASS hips if i keep fallin outta my chair like this. ;D

DAMN PIKEY

Guest lulamishka

Why are you guys even discussing/arguing with this fuctard? All he is doing is talking out his ass about things he has no knowledge or experience of.

Werd.

Guest PaCMan

Why are you guys even discussing/arguing with this fuctard? All he is doing is talking out his ass about things he has no knowledge or experience of.

Werd.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave and sobe(both), and to who ever likes to talk shit or say i heard from a friend friend's uncle that bla bla bla....

y another space and talking shit thread?

can we just give it a rest?

there must be something that u enjoy doing, space is deff not your cup of tea...but to sit around and repeating yourself over and over is lame. we got your point, the only thing i agree w/ you(dave) is the gay juicer guido shirt-less bois should be restricted.

I don't go to Space like I used to either, or any clubs in Miami...but that's just a choice and not a decision made upon race, style, people, music, ect...

Everyone else enjoy your weekend

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

I dont get it.... why is this discussion still going on? No matter what I bet that atleast 3/4's of the time the people who started this whole dispute leave saying "I had a good night" maybe not great but atleast fun...

Guest Davenavarro10

I don't know if you guys noticed it or not, but I wasn't the one who started the thread. I do agree with alot of what Sobeguy has to say though. I used to go to Space, but I don't anymore. And I never went every single weekend like some of you guys on this board seem to do. Now that Oscar won't be the resident D.J. anymore I'm pretty sure the place won't be as crowded. I don't go to Space for a number of reasons, but mostly because they treat a lot of their patrons and their employees like shit.

Guest rollyp66

I don't know if you guys noticed it or not, but I wasn't the one who started the thread. I do agree with alot of what Sobeguy has to say though. I used to go to Space, but I don't anymore. And I never went every single weekend like some of you guys on this board seem to do. Now that Oscar won't be the resident D.J. anymore I'm pretty sure the place won't be as crowded. I don't go to Space for a number of reasons, but mostly because they treat a lot of their patrons and their employees like shit.

FYI Oscar is still a resident at Space it's a monthly instead of a weekly.