Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space Done?

Guest SOBEGUY

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be a narrow minded type yourself. You shouldn't bother posting here, no one seems to like you.

If anybody likes DaveNavarro post Dave is the man!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMFG, I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! ;D

hey ! show some support or no more comps for DT :P ;D ;)

I will NEVER support Space. I can spot you at The Warehouse next weekend as a return favor but...

DO NOT EVER EXPECT TO HEAR ANY KIND WORDS FROM ME ABOUT SPACE OR THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE!!!!

My hatred for that shithole has almost become my passion! ;D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

POD I love when you make people who have no clue what there talking about feel like shit... this thread is like "Days of our Lives"

Guest MiamiNightLife

Space had it's great days. Like all clubs, the fad wears out. Hopefully the new clubs on the scene will be able to fill the void. Time for something new. I just hope the new players are able to line up the kind of DJs that often spin at Space. That in itself will make the club stand out from the rest of the Sobe clubs.

Guest pod

Well, if anything, the club keeps on top of changing it's look from time to time. The patio just got totally rearranged, and they put a big ass window between the main and hip-hop rooms. There's other surprises in store by WMC, as well...

why would Phil need a comp for Danny?

I didn't but Andrew was nice enough to offer one. I walked in with $120 that night. It's the first time in my life that I've seen DT without paying my monetary respects. ;D

Guest web_norah

I didn't but Andrew was nice enough to offer one. I walked in with $120 that night. It's the first time in my life that I've seen DT without paying my monetary respects. ;D

no wonder. i was surprised when i read "Phil needs a comp"

;D

;D

hey, we DT fans support each other huh ? ;)

btw, Phil, i saw u lurking on the DT boards :P

;D

In retrospect, I should have bought Andrew a drink that night, as a gesture of thanks. ;D

Guest Clauds

Oye! STFU meng! Didn't you graduate from hialeah high anyway? :-X

represent Claud Hialeah MOFO :-X

Lol All I gotta say is ... I think I saw a pic of Dave when I was flipping through the Hialeah High yearbook :-X

p.s. Hialeah, la ciudad que prospera brother ;D

I used to go to Space, but now I don't even bother. I'd rather go to Amika on Saturday night, instead of Space. Amika unlike Space is about quality not quantity.

whatever bro.. space is a spot u can go and get nasty and dance ure ass off.. u dont exactly see that at amika, because if u tried u'd probably get ure ass kicked for stepping on somones gucci shoes... dress code at space? worst fucking idea ever... dont compare Space and Amika; different sport........

Space gives people goosebumps..

Guest pod

Pod you never answered my question. Isn't it true that Oscar will only be spinning at Space once a month from now on?

Yes, and if you bothered to check the site for reasons other than to be annoying you would have seen like 283123094830247 threads about it.

Oscar is gonna be spending the bulk of his time on the road and in the studio, and will be a monthly resident at Space. Bear in mind that this was a good thing for all parties involved. Oscar and Space are still the best of friends.

Guest miniberries

Pod you never answered my question. Isn't it true that Oscar will only be spinning at Space once a month from now on?

Yes he is..he will be coming once a month

Guest Davenavarro10

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone from Hialeah. I wasn't the one who started the post. But I think what Sobeguy meant was that the crowd at Space isn't what it used to be. Perhaps he meant that the crowds now are lower class. I've even spoken to people who used to work at Space and they did agree that the crowds on certain nights sucked, that (to be polite) they were weird. Call me an elitist, but I remember reading a post a few days ago telling someone to stay away from the Beach on Memorial day weekend. That post not only sounded elitist, but racist as well.

Guest SOBEGUY

I remember one night @ Space, I was dancing with this chick all night long!! I thought I was going to take her back to the crib and wife her when I realized how wretched she was once we spilled out into the streets. A little laser flashlight would be a great accessory to have at Space, not to rave with but to weed out the skanks.

Guest SOBEGUY

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone from Hialeah. I wasn't the one who started the post. But I think what Sobeguy meant was that the crowd at Space isn't what it used to be. Perhaps he meant that the crowds now are lower class. I've even spoken to people who used to work at Space and they did agree that the crowds on certain nights sucked, that (to be polite) they were weird. Call me an elitist, but I remember reading a post a few days ago telling someone to stay away from the Beach on Memorial day weekend. That post not only sounded elitist, but racist as well.

Yo dave you calling me a rascist. I'll have you know some of my bestfriends are black, and being the lover of booty that I am will be out on the beach for Memorial Day Weekend. I was just telling the guy not to bother and make the trip if it wasn't his scene.