Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mynt Lounge

Guest malberici

Guest Davenavarro10

That place is pretty hard to get into. It helps if you're either a celebrity, a pro athlete, have got a few hot chicks with you, or are willing to spend quite a bit of money.

Guest pod

Dave, they are coming for the Winter Party. If they are celebs, they wouldn't ask on here, same for pro athletes...that leaves your fourth reason. Number three doesn't apply....duh!

i love mynt. great place! a good way to get into the club is 1. u can reserve a table with sum bottles or 2. go to the italian restaunrant across the street and spend $$ there and ask for the manager to see if he can hook it up. The restuarant is owned by the same ppl, so it shouldnt be a problem.

Guest Devilicious

Mynt is the see and be seen crowd. Famous people, rich people, wanna be rich and famous people...

That being said I have to admit I have always had fun when I've gone.

As earlier stated, you probably won't get in unless you buy a bottle, and even then you may have a problem.

The music isn't bad for what it is. Yeah you've heard most or all of the songs before, but they're usually put together nicely and when I've been there there's been a good variety.

Guest ramon

mynt is a nice venue with horrible door policies and music policy is non existant though .. its great for private parties at wmc though .. last year's bullit mixer .. open bar top shelf!

It is an okay place. It has its place in Sobe but not worth the trouble. I had a few really fun nights there, but I also have the privilage of getting thrown out of there also . :o

The door guys let me in for a private party that I was photographing for a promoter but it turns out the manager didn't approve it and we got into it and I told him off, and told him where he could stiick his high priced bottles and $15 drinks

Guest kcariaga

Yea, I have heard all of this about Mynt, so I have never even tried to get in. I really have no desire to listen to average music, spend a bunch of money on booze and hang out with transparent people. No thanks.