Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For what guestlist when its nothing worth at the door

Guest Maxy

Guest Maxy

Hi junkies..

i moved now from germany to Miami SOBE, and sign my self permanently on the cool junkie guestlist for some clubs. Well.. I met some people.. and when i want go with them to some clubs..they let us wait, sometimes more then a hour... and when we get in, we pay even entry... even its before 12... why´s that?? it doesnt happen in all clubs.. but mostly in Mansion or Prive.... its not because of us, or me.. cuz we are always smart dress and get used of that from germany.. but sometimes i just feel, they want beeing assholes or whatever.. so for what guestlist?? when i am on the guestlist in germany for the clubs.. i am treated with respekt and dont need to wait.. there is no problem..this guestlist is only for such reason.. well.. the most clubs here are ok..like amika and so on, they dont make problems with cooljunkie list... but exspecially opium group clubs.. and its always the one doorman... dont understand.. can you guys tell me whats wrong ????

Guest rollyp66

Hi junkies..

i moved now from germany to Miami SOBE, and sign my self permanently on the cool junkie guestlist for some clubs. Well.. I met some girls.. and when i want go with them to some clubs..they let us wait, sometimes more then a hour... and when we get in, we pay even entry... even its before 12... why´s that?? it doesnt happen in all clubs.. but mostly in Mansion or Prive.... its not because of us, or me.. cuz we are always smart dress and get used of that from germany.. but sometimes i just feel, they want beeing assholes or whatever.. so for what guestlist?? when i am on the guestlist in germany for the clubs.. i am treated with respekt and dont need to wait.. there is no problem..this guestlist is only for such reason.. well.. the most clubs here are ok..like amika and so on, they dont make problems with cooljunkie list... but exspecially opium group clubs.. and its always the one doorman... dont understand.. can you guys tell me whats wrong ????

Do you go out by yourself or with a group of guys? A Group of Girls?? or a Mixed group... that is the #1 issue, If you are with a bunch of girls you won't have a problem but if it is a bunch of guys... problem

Guest Maxy

well..all of them.. sometimes with 2-3 girls.. sometimes only with my dutch buddy.. but never more then 1 guy with me... the first weeks only by myself... i dont know..its stupid... a guestlist is there to not let the people wait...

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I think you just answered yourself. Prive, mansion and Opium are known to be hard to get in, so if you don't wanna have a hard time at the door, just don't go there.

Guest Maxy

no its not that .. to get hard to in... but they thread the people which are on the guestlist the same like people who are not.. and i was wondering, when they do that.. for what i need to sign up on their guestlist??

Guest SOBEGUY

Hi junkies..

i moved now from germany to Miami SOBE, and sign my self permanently on the cool junkie guestlist for some clubs. Well.. I met some girls.. and when i want go with them to some clubs..they let us wait, sometimes more then a hour... and when we get in, we pay even entry... even its before 12... why´s that?? it doesnt happen in all clubs.. but mostly in Mansion or Prive.... its not because of us, or me.. cuz we are always smart dress and get used of that from germany.. but sometimes i just feel, they want beeing assholes or whatever.. so for what guestlist?? when i am on the guestlist in germany for the clubs.. i am treated with respekt and dont need to wait.. there is no problem..this guestlist is only for such reason.. well.. the most clubs here are ok..like amika and so on, they dont make problems with cooljunkie list... but exspecially opium group clubs.. and its always the one doorman... dont understand.. can you guys tell me whats wrong ????

Guestlists mean nothing nowadays. Anyone can easily get on a guestlist to any given club. These lists are just a way now to keep track of how many people promoters bring in. It all depends on whos list your on to get in free or half charge. Save your money Maxy, if you can't get in free don't go. No club is worth a 20 - 30 dollar entry fee.

Guest Maxy

yeah... i figured that out here.. but why is it that way here in the usa? exspecially in miami??? Like when i am on the guestlists of german clubs.. it IS a GUESTLIST.. you dont have any problems.. of course its not easy to get into..you only get on their guestlist when you know the owners,dj´s and so on... but why isnt the same here??? nobody needs to sign on a guestlist if its nothing worth... thats what i mean

Guest SOBEGUY

yeah... i figured that out here.. but why is it that way here in the usa? exspecially in miami??? Like when i am on the guestlists of german clubs.. it IS a GUESTLIST.. you dont have any problems.. of course its not easy to get into..you only get on their guestlist when you know the owners,dj´s and so on... but why isnt the same here??? nobody needs to sign on a guestlist if its nothing worth... thats what i mean

That's the exact reason, because any average joe could get on a guestlist for any given club at any given night. The prestige of the of the clipboard has been gone for years now. Some clubs don't even have a guestlist line now.

Guest Maxy

poor poor... you know the funny thing is..they are only out for money... i saw a bunch of guys, who didnt really look good..i dont know..baggy pants, tshirts and so on.. so no smart dress... and the doormen didnt let them in. .. but then they told them to take a table with bottle service and so on and they didnt had problems to get in... so i figured out, that they only care is about making money..no matter how the club ambiente is looking with such people...

thats differently in europe/germany... too sad...

Guest Davenavarro10

Maxy you don't want to go to places where you are treated like crap. When you wrote that sometimes you wait an hour to get into some of these places I couldn't believe it. You shouldn't go to places that make you wait to go inside and spend your hard earned money. I've noticed that certain clubs have been known for doing what you described (Mansion & Opium). I've never really had a problem with getting into Crobar for free. I've never had to wait for more than maybe 5 minutes. The best advice I could give you is not to go back to any of the places where you were treated like crap and had to wait. Go spend your money somewhere else.

Guest Seb

Hi junkies..

Welcome to Miami :P

You pretty much have to get used to this in Miami. The quicker you make friends who know the door personel the better your chances in the future. It's all about who you know here. Trust me, I lived here for 18 years, left for 5 and came back not knowing anyone and it takes time meet people here. Either love it or leave it. No in between.

Guest kcariaga

Hey Maxy! I know that it does not make any sense at all. Livng here, you just figure out which clubs to go to and which ones to NEVER go to. There are a few that definitely treat people like shit. They don't honor the "guestlists" and they will make you stand around outside and beg. You really don't need that crap. You should not have to beg some asshole at the door to let you come in and spend your money.

BTW, I am going to Germany at the end of May. Hopefully, you can recommend some good places to go near Stuggart/Munich. :)

Guest Maxy
Maxy you don't want to go to places where you are treated like crap. When you wrote that sometimes you wait an hour to get into some of these places I couldn't believe it. You shouldn't go to places that make you wait to go inside and spend your hard earned money. I've noticed that certain clubs have been known for doing what you described (Mansion & Opium). I've never really had a problem with getting into Crobar for free. I've never had to wait for more than maybe 5 minutes. The best advice I could give you is not to go back to any of the places where you were treated like crap and had to wait. Go spend your money somewhere else.

well.. thats true.. crobar is making NEVER problems with this.. even when this "Lady" is standing there ;) nice guy/girl...

but i dont really like the music there.. tooo hardcore techno.. had too much of that in germany...

in amika, also not a problem....

well.. you guys are right to not going back to that places and 20-30 dollar is lot of money just to get in this places, but where else to go???? show me some nice places..where they play good vocal/latin house music, rnb, hip-hop.. charts and so on... and where lotz of nice chics hang around... i dont like really big clubs, prefer the small ones, there are better atmospheres...

well.. about stuttgart/munich... hmmm this are 2 different cities which are 3-4 hours drive away from eachother ;) so just pm me if you want know some good places.. depents on what music you listen for..but i could give ya some sites which are similar like cooljunkie.....where are you all traveling in germany???

any advices for the wmc where to go?

Guest Maxy

Talk to Dave Grutman, he can hook you up at the Opium group. He's a very cool guy.

whos dave grutman and where can i find him? and why should he do this favor to me?????? 8)

Guest kcariaga

Talk to Dave Grutman, he can hook you up at the Opium group. He's a very cool guy.

whos dave grutman and where can i find him? and why should he do this favor to me?????? 8)

good point, he probably won't give a f' about you

Guest Cosmigonon

good point, he probably won't give a f' about you

LMAO!!!!

Post of the day!!! ;D

Guest Maxy

well guys.. not too hardcore.. but thats not the music i like.. i had that too much in germany.. and if you guys know the love parade on berlin.. then we dont need to discuss about that more ;)

well...i dont really like the people who are hanging out on those places like opium and so on... there are lot "fake" people.. but then you guys tell me where to go..where can i dance for nice music (NO techno and electro pls.) ....

yeah.. before i dont know that places, i need to go out to those places like mansion and so on... or is it better for me to stay home? LOL..

thanks for your helps...

@pinkkat.. yeah thats what i thought too.. so i asked ..why he should do that favour to me ;D

i wasnt gonna reply but...

stay away from the opium group...that is opium club, prive, and mansion...mynt could be considered in the same family too. i like lounges & clubs, im not the warehouse tshirt only type of guy either, but if you're going to those places i listed ur gonna have to deal w/ those french narrow minded fags, thats just how it is...funny thing is there's still people out there that will actually wait over a hour to go inside those clubs. If it wasnt for those doormen, im sure the venues will do alot better, maybe they still do good in term of business aka $ but once you've been doing this clubbing thing being here in miami, nyc, dc, latin america or europe its all the same shit...

Once you find your type of people, you'll be able to understand and see things better for yourself about SOBE and miami in general when it comes to nightlife and things to do.

Guest Davenavarro10

Maxy the main thing to remember is to not go back to any place that has treated you & your friends like crap. If a place ever made you wait for more 30 minutes to go in, don't bother going back. Usually the places that make you wait a really long time are Mansion, Opium, and Mynt. So if I were you, I wouldn't even bother trying to go to any of those places ever again. But if you want to try, it helps if you get there early (between 10 & 11) and if you've got a few hot girls with you.

Guest slamminshaun

did he just call the music at Crobar, "too hard core techno???"

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would avoid Space then at all costs....

ps, opium,prive, crobar all suck...

never been to mansion since drugtman banned me...

Yeah...that's "Fubar"