Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ RAP at Crobar Friday March 4

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

Shall be in town with Ms. Rap and for some Ultra biz.......does cooljunkie do meet ups?

Yeah, I'll be the guy in the white shirt and blue jeans by the back bar.

Come have a drink with me. :)

Guest MiamiNightLife

Great job crobar for bringing some nice acts. Keep it up. We'll definitely be there supporting. Would be great to start seeing some more major house head liners there :)

Guest kcariaga

Heard her a while back at the Voodoo Lounge-definitely a great dj. She played a prog house set that started off kind of disco-ey and got pretty hard.

Guest kcariaga

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

Guest rollyp66

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

You guys should come!!!

Guest Electric Eel

Pink are you coming?

Claud and I will be there on Friday to check out Jimmy T in the attic, I think you should try it out, we'll get you to love the place. ;D

Guest Clauds

Pink are you coming?

Claud and I will be there on Friday to check out Jimmy T in the attic, I think you should try it out, we'll get you to love the place. ;D

That's right Pinkkat, go ahead and join us. You and Sebastian will have a great time ;)

Guest kcariaga

Pink are you coming?

I thought you were going to be up in Boca on Friday? change of plans?

Guest Electric Eel

Pink are you coming?

I thought you were going to be up in Boca on Friday? change of plans?

It was a possibility but I can't leave my dog since i'll be up there sat night, cant do both :-\

Guest Electric Eel

Just want to show you that Crobar isn't as bad as you think it is. You now know the right people to not have any problems so take advantage of that and try again ;D