Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ RAP at Crobar Friday March 4

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that...I was a little skeptical at first before she took the helm...the crobar booth is a little intimidating. She took control and dropped bomb after bomb after bomb....Amazing set. Loved her. Will definitely see her next time.

Guest kcariaga

DJ Rap was awesome last night. She had me dancing for hours. It was so great to see EVERYONE and I mean everyone....there were so many CJ's there last night. :)

Guest durrtylexx

yes it was nice seeing everyone last night. ;D

i honestly did not like rap. nope. :P

Sebastian & Pink thank you for the hospitality. you guys rock

Pat & Irene once again thank you. ;)

Guest web_norah

i can always count on your honest reviews ;D

Guest durrtylexx

i can always count on your honest reviews ;D

;)

Guest Justin Johnson

I only heard about 30 minutes of her set, but it was interesting. I did feel that she played a little too hard, and not enough of a groove, but most of the crowd liked it. She was definitely bangin' it out.

However, Jimmy T was KILLING it upstairs. That man has the groove, baby! ACID!!!!

Guest Electric Eel

ok, i'm awake now and feeling great!

Assassin you have a mini me, Ariel, lol, he tried to kill me last night with a jager bomb.

Thanks Ariel :-* and Rolly for taking me to Mexico, it was such a nice trip, lol

Guest Devilicious

Rap was sub-par in my opinion. Had a blast of course, but wasn't too impressed with her mixing. She did drop a remix of Sweet child o mine that was killer, but besides that eh. Felt the music upstairs more. Good times none the less. Big thanks for taking care goes to Rolly of course ;D

Well I think she rocked and the upstairs actually didn't do anything for me......but I am from NYC. I am loving raps style of Rock Edged house. People were dancing their asses off and stayed till the very end....

Thanks of course to Alex Omes, Hirsch and the crew of Crobar for always being awesome.

Guest ramon

Rap was sub-par in my opinion. Had a blast of course, but wasn't too impressed with her mixing. She did drop a remix of Sweet child o mine that was killer, but besides that eh. Felt the music upstairs more. Good times none the less. Big thanks for taking care goes to Rolly of course ;D

the sweet child of mine remix is by Punkrok and its on Toolroom records.

Guest Devilicious

the sweet child of mine remix is by Punkrok and its on Toolroom records.

well thanks ;D

Guest kcariaga

you're welcome....it was just really great hanging out with you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Guest kcariaga

Well I think she rocked and the upstairs actually didn't do anything for me......but I am from NYC. I am loving raps style of Rock Edged house. People were dancing their asses off and stayed till the very end....

Thanks of course to Alex Omes, Hirsch and the crew of Crobar for always being awesome.

I'm with you sweetie. I had a great time dancing and I thought she was pretty good. I think we might like the same type of music. Too bad I did not get to meet you. :'(

Guest Seb

Anytime my man 8)

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Well I think she rocked and the upstairs actually didn't do anything for me...

i couldve sworn i saw you shakin your ass upstairs for a while... anyways Good times thanks to all who showed some love...

this board moves too fast for me, had to skip a few pages to find this thread.

Had a good time fri night, nice meeting some of you people that were out there. Great seeing everyone that i know.

I took some pics both from 112 and cro, i'll try posting them on here sometime this week for you all.

Also have a few mini video shots of Rap in action, pm/ask me if you'd like to see it.

Guest ic143

I'm with you sweetie. I had a great time dancing and I thought she was pretty good. I think we might like the same type of music. Too bad I did not get to meet you. :'(

I'm right there with you guys. I had a great time!

Seb & Kat...thanks again for the invite to your place we had an awesome time. Alex, you're welcome out with us anytime sweetie! :-*

Guest kcariaga

Irene, I am just so glad that I got your text and was able to meet up with you guys! DJ Rap had you and I dancing like crazy!!!! Hope we can all get together soon. :)

Guest Seb

I'm right there with you guys. I had a great time!

Seb & Kat...thanks again for the invite to your place we had an awesome time. Alex, you're welcome out with us anytime sweetie! :-*

:) ;D 8)

Guest Ariel

ok, i'm awake now and feeling great!

Assassin you have a mini me, Ariel, lol, he tried to kill me last night with a jager bomb.

Thanks Ariel :-* and Rolly for taking me to Mexico, it was such a nice trip, lol

LMAO! Mini Me!! I AM YOUR MASCOT!! ;D