Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ RAP at Crobar Friday March 4

Guest rollyp66

Guest Justin Johnson

OK, I'm going as well. This will almost be like an unofficial AA meeting, me thinks... LOL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

good god... ;D

Yeah, I have a gut feeling that this could get ugly again! LMAO

Which is great!!! ;D

Guest Clauds

midnight huh ill have to get the band early then :) if i go

we shall see

I thought you didnt have to make the list anymore.

Hmmmm ... I was thinking the same thing ???

Guest barstar diana

ya u defintely want to go early if ur on the cj list..nothing is for sure at crobar unless its EARLY

Guest ic143

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

Hey Kat, let me know if you change your mind? I love Crobar but never really get a chance to go...

Guest Devilicious

I'm a-thinkin I might have to be floating around Crobar this Friday... Justin, you gonna help me out with the evaluations? :)

Guest Justin Johnson

I'm a-thinkin I might have to be floating around Crobar this Friday... Justin, you gonna help me out with the evaluations? :)

LMAO!!!

You got it! I'll actually be sober that night (starting today, and for the next few weeks). I'm detoxing my body.

Guest mikepayne

LMAO!!!

You got it! I'll actually be sober that night (starting today, and for the next few weeks). I'm detoxing my body.

WHA-WHA-WHAT?!?!?!?! :o :o :o

Guest ic143

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

Hey Kat, let me know if you change your mind? I love Crobar but never really get a chance to go...

Are you going to leave me at Delux all by myself? LOL!

I don't think I'm gonna hit up the D on Friday. I know I'm gonna catch a lot of shit for saying this but I'm really not into deep soulful house. Ouch, there it is in black and white FOREVER. I'm sorry guys, I totally appreciate the music but I prefer the faster more electronic progressive house music.

Guest ic143

LOL! I understand how you feel, its all good, everbody has a right to be into their own thing. I just have a "NO MIAMI" rule for myself this weekend. ;)

I understand...w/WMC coming up I prolly won't be in Miami much either. Maybe I'll see ya on Friday afterall, gonna go to the Red Door if I don't go to Crobar.

Guest Clauds

LOL! I understand how you feel, its all good, everbody has a right to be into their own thing. I just have a "NO MIAMI" rule for myself this weekend. ;)

Lol!

Guest Electric Eel

lol, why? spend too much time in miami last weekend :P

NEVER, but I dont feel like driving again. hehe

No worries, Miami is coming to you ;)

Guest Devilicious

LMAO!!!

I can appreciate that.... I won't be de-toxing officially until after conference, but I totally respect it. Just don't be surprised if I try to foil your attempts at sobriety once I've had a couple :P