Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Friday ID's!!!

hey everybody these are all exit friday id's!!! these should be easy!!

1. the first one was played right in the beginning of the night around 12ish...draper might had not even been on yet but...in the middle of this song i believe someone says "dido dido dido dido" and then the song kicks in again with a phat beat....draper plays this at times too but it was played early this past friday!!!

2. right after the last song about two songs later there was this song with a drum beat that went on for a while and then in the middle of this song it sounds like school bells going off and then another hard beat kicks in....the school bells is the key to this school to figure it out???

3. another one has the "Dive In the Pool" beat but it is definately not that song...but has that same beat as the beginning of the barry harris "dive in the pool" song!!! which then slows down into a buildup and then back to the beat again???

4. Where can i get this crouching tiger song??

AND TO CLOSE: exit friday was phat as hell, between the red room and the main floor i thought it was phat as hell!!!! especially cause i heard "oompa loompa oompa loompa oompa loompa" ...lmao...the place went nuts!!! but if anybody knows any of those id's let me know!! thanks

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> LUST Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

I've been looking for that song id #3 you just mentioned.....the song just has snares right?? I've been posting that ID for a while, but still don't know what it is...but if u find out please tell me..thanks....peace!! cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"DO YOU FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE?"

AOL NAME - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST - "EXIT FRIDAYS!!!"

Originally posted by kvanzile9:

2. right after the last song about two songs later there was this song with a drum beat that went on for a while and then in the middle of this song it sounds like school bells going off and then another hard beat kicks in....the school bells is the key to this school to figure it out???

Quench//Dreams (2001 mix)

------------------

AIM: "i love kinky sex" or "religious skank"

email: "livininwwa@home.com"

dude do you ever look for your own shit?

you know,do some research? stop at the local record shop? browse thru a couple of records?maybe even take a listen?...you might actually find what your looking for. or you might get your hands on something b4 you hear it there

------------------

"if you dont believe.....im comin ta get ya...

Aye Aye Aye!

.. leave Kyle alone smile.gif

If he doesn't spin records, there really isn't a need to hunt through endless amounts of vinyl and asking away at shops

.. if he does have the luck of getting it from one of us, or the internet. true?

Peace

Justin

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

why would ne one wanna waste their time trying to do their own research when they have a board like this. we help each other out. i'm sure when u want a song id you wouldn't want someone to put up sarcastic remarks & you would def. want some help.

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

yea bro lay off... the whole point of the scene is to help people out who are into the same things as you.. whats the point in being selfish and not sharing the info.. if i can ever hook anybody up i do it.... the scens is about respect and love not about bitchin at people who are asking for song ids or to trade a track

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

sorry rollo im not as smart or know all the songs, or dj, or even have all the songs i want!!! my bad for asking about some songs that i like!! when u look under the music board....doesn't it say in letters "what's that song??" or something like that....exactly...so shut up and let me ask people instead of doin research at stores which dont know what the fuck im talkin about....just chill out and let me do my asking to lillizzy, baby3tears, justin, realz, madcrisco, peekhour, msoprano, clubgodraver, etc., and my other board buds! not you...if u dont know what im talkin about....great, fantastic, i dont need your remarks or anything....and yes this board is for askin people about songs, trading, etc., which is what i am doing!! im the person every weekend who is always asking for the new songs i heard over the weekend which people usually know and i get....so be sure you will see a post this upcoming weekend again from me about more songs if i go.... and thanks for the songs peoples!!! peace all!!

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

oh yeah does anybody know that first id?? cause i saw somebody before ask about that "dido" song but wasn't sure if they got an i.d.??? and who does that crouching tiger track?? lillizzy good call on that "pressure" going right into "gladiator" that was some hot shit....keep banging girl!! bye all again

------------------

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

yeah lizzy if i go this friday ill definately dance it up wit you again dont u worry!!! and for that crouching tiger track....is it called....Rob Girellini-"Where Do I Go"???.....and holy shit i just remembered to one of those id's in the song they say this "is our revolution" many times throughout the song...but im not sure which one....?any ideas??? laterz

------------------

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"is our revolution"

Superchumbo-Revolution??

not sure....

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

Originally posted by kvanzile9:

yeah lizzy if i go this friday ill definately dance it up wit you again dont u worry!!! and for that crouching tiger track....is it called....Rob Girellini-"Where Do I Go"???.....and holy shit i just remembered to one of those id's in the song they say this "is our revolution" many times throughout the song...but im not sure which one....?any ideas??? laterz

crouching tiger is diff from where do i go

is our revolution? superchumbo - revolution

???

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woah its lizzy

EXIT Fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://"http://www.sicktracks.com"" TARGET=_blank>Sicktracks</A><~*~*~go here!!!