Clubplanet Nightlife Community

red room feedback..

djustinh

Thank you so much to all of you that came out and said hello, and it was great meeting all of the new faces...

Around 5:30 I lighted up a real lot, because security told me I was closing at 6, but we ended up going till 6:30, sorry for not banging it out longer, but i was trying to mellow everything down like they told me too!

... how did you guys like the room/music etc?

Peace

Justin cwm12.gif

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Hey Justin,

I already talked to ya on the way out of the club but I wanted to tell you again that you did a great job in the red room. I'll come up earlier next time so I can be sure to catch the really good part of your set.

Later bro

whats up justin, yeah your set was off the hook....thanks for playin those songs...i love that song!!! and the room was banging, the music was better in your room then the main floor when i came up there, and i like bringin back the old stuff, that was hot too...well ill probably be seein u next friday and keep up the good work

kyle

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

what's up justin,

finally got to meet you last night. thanks for inviting me up to the booth and making me look cool in front of that chick i was with cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif j/k

anyways, i was looking at the way you did ur stuff and that shit looks complicated. so i give you 2 thumbs up. hope you don't mind if i come up again next time and learn some stuff.

take care!

JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN, I had the sickest time in your room ,, thanks for letting me come up and BTW You dont need Feedback, You OWN THAT FUCKEN ROOM ON FRIDAYS, Every thing You did was HOT, and when i saw u mixing in those other sounds ( with that HArdware), THat shit just blow my mind ,, THat shit Looks MAAAAAAD HARD , SOO maaad Props for Pulling that shitt off, THE BEATS WERE BUMPIN ALL NIGHT MAN ,, YOU DID A GREAT JOB cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

and it made it 1200 times better when i WAS cwm24.gif so u made that night MAD ILL ,,

BTW ,, REASON AND LOGIC ARE ON THE WAY JUST GIMME COuple of DAYS cwm1.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its Nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm27.gif

Yes I always wear a hat when I play. My headphones broke last night, isn't SONY supposed to make quality products at 140$ a pop for headphones?

.. now I gotta take the one side off. blah.

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Justin , I ended up getting kicked out . lol lol lol . my bads I didnt come by after , I was waiting outside for a couple of friends. anyway... good job.... "Turn around.. Every now & then I get a little bit lonely & you never come around." ho ho ho.. everybody asked me what that total eclipse of the heart song was :P

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com