Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE TOES ARE DISGUSTING

Guest Satan

Guest james stratus

LADIES ATTENTION:

please dont try this ate home!

DONT try to squeeze your foot into 1/2 a size smaller just to make your feet look tiny

buy the shoes in YOUR CORRECT SIZE

a pinky toe comming out of your shoe is a clear sign IT DOESNT FIT, i think a bigger shoe looks better than the above pic

Actually i dont think it's that the shoe was too small, if you look at her heel you can see some space. I think its just a poorly designed shoe. There just isn't enough space in the front for your toes. She should have realized that when she bought them though.

It just looks like an ugly and uncomfortable shoe. Bad taste as well indeed!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

LADIES ATTENTION:

please dont try this ate home!

DONT try to squeeze your foot into 1/2 a size smaller just to make your feet look tiny

buy the shoes in YOUR CORRECT SIZE

a pinky toe comming out of your shoe is a clear sign IT DOESNT FIT, i think a bigger shoe looks better than the above pic

Actually i dont think it's that the shoe was too small, if you look at her heel you can see some space. I think its just a poorly designed shoe. There just isn't enough space in the front for your toes. She should have realized that when she bought them though.

It just looks like an ugly and uncomfortable shoe. Bad taste as well indeed!

taking second look u might be right i see the space in the back

looks painful

time to put those in the trash, they look done for

• 2 months later...
Guest MELI2444

First of all.....I think feet are gross! lol

A couple of weeks ago I went to Space with a bunch of girlfriends. In the middle of the night, I look over at one of my friends and she had taken off her shoes and put them on top of a speaker. I told her she should put on her shoes but she said she couldn't. She kept dancing like if nothing. She went up and down the stairs with no shoes. At the end of the night, we all were walking to the car and all I could do is stare at her feet and think about this thread! lol Yuck! :o

Guest mr.miami

First of all.....I think feet are gross! lol

A couple of weeks ago I went to Space with a bunch of girlfriends. In the middle of the night, I look over at one of my friends and she had taken off her shoes and put them on top of a speaker. I told her she should put on her shoes but she said she couldn't. She kept dancing like if nothing. She went up and down the stairs with no shoes. At the end of the night, we all were walking to the car and all I could do is stare at her feet and think about this thread! lol Yuck! :o

I would believe your story, but without the proof. I'm not quite sure what to think. ;) Just next time she does because we all know once you go space toe there is no going back and post the pics up here for all to see. Do any girls on the patio have decent looking feet? Why is it we get all these funky feet here? Yeah and the one with the tats is pretty nasty it looks like her foot is swollen up 5 sizes too many.

• 6 months later...
Guest tekniQz

spacetoe2.jpg

spacetoe-1.jpg

spacetoes?... or just ill-fitting shoes on bad feet.....discuss

satan, wasnt that at noc??

yeah, my bad.....was at nocturnal. still could not look away like when you drive by an accident.

we were all glued to the claw, waiting to c if it was going to spring into action and take someone away.....lmaoooo

LMAOOOO! :D

I dont know ANYTHING about womens shoes but do they fit correctly or.hahahahahaha

Guest Buck White

jesus h. christ.

>:(

that toe will show up in some future nightmare...of that I am sure.

Guest frankthetank

Space toes suck but the infield at the KY derby is definitely worse. (a pic from last weekend)

490244420_c8e21c5af9_m.jpg

Guest pattya.br

How much would you give me to suck the momma toe?

eewwwww...u nasty! :-X lol ;)

but now i'm curious...how much would it take for u to suck those nasty toes?? ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest lulamishka

Omg, The Claw is back! I just threw up in my mouth a little.

And here I thought I was going to see some Ibiza Toes.

• 2 weeks later...