Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN IT POD!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Please do not delete Pod until people read this, there is nothing in this post that should not be allowed. If the thread get’s out of hand again I understand, but I need the opportunity to response to all the madness I missed this morning.

This is a “forum†which means one can openly discuss whatever he or she feels fit. Why does everyone here feel the NEED to persuade one another to like certain things. If one person likes house, one trance, one techno, one underground, let it be. Don’t knock people for being different, even if that means someone liked 93.1 (no offense Lola just an example)

The amount of times per week, month, or year one goes out has no association with the authority in your posting, give me a break. Honestly I would not be advertising if in 10 years I was going out 5 out of 7 days per week anyhow. Not knocking it, what’s good for some is not for others, but the fact of the matter is that people form cliques on this board and it is so played. I don’t even know how it transgressed from a bunch of people posting as individuals to a one group majority where everyone else who doesn’t agree with their nightly review opinions gets excluded. I mean seriously what is this 7th grade?

FIRST of all, what the hell are some of you talking about? The point of this thread has been lost (just like the meaning of the boards it seems lol).

Koky-Don’t speak to people that way, it is classless and unnecessary.

Lola-I agree with you 100%, if people don’t like opinions don’t read the boards.

Level-I’m glad your alive!

Mirza- The true meanings of the boards is to talk about life, music, clubbing, and the nightlife industry in general, NOT rumcake or baked ziti for an entire month. No need to correspond with one another constantly with “attn†when you can speak personally ,and probably do , about the same damn shit on instant messenger (that’s one for you twinkie): There is NOTHING wrong with promoting parties or local dj’s, nor should there be an issue of expressing your likes or dislikes about them. The fact of the matter is that after the fact, people will say they had a great time but if you asked them why it’s because we got so wasted and another shot of this and that. One, twice, fine….all the time it’s just getting killed.

Anyhow, people just need to chill the out. Seriously, chat, bs, meet some cool people, don’t make CJ you LIFE. I used to get so bugged out when people would make comments on here in the beginning, but now it’s just a joke that people can get so angry over something so stupid. In the end we all get along.

Guest Electric Eel

Once again: If you don't want to read about something

DON'T OPEN THE THREAD

I do it all the time, its not that hard

Guest pod

The reason I bombed it was not due to what you posted, Sasha.

I bombed it since some other parties were devolving it into senseless namecalling and threats of physical violence and such beyond the usual internet-tough-guy posturing.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I bombed it since some other parties were devolving it into senseless namecalling and threats of physical violence and such beyond the usual internet-tough-guy posturing.

:)

Guest tres-b

Internet tough guys get all the chicks. 8)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

DON'T OPEN THE THREAD

i'm learning i'm learning lol.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

For example, I will not be opening this thread again as I dont like the attitude of someone who has posted in it...therefore...bye bye. ;D

hmmmm who could that be? There is no attitude, just expression. Why is everything so personal these days?

Guest Electric Eel

DON'T OPEN THE THREAD

i'm learning i'm learning lol.

;D

Guest JMT

damn we really do need a drama board around here :P

that way the mods can just move the drama threads to the drama forum instead of zapping. im guessing it would become the most active forum on cj.

Guest pod

Zapping is more fun and more effective. Drama board wastes bandwidth and gives the degenerates some form of legitimacy.

Guest JMT

you didnt miss anything really.

Saleen's thread got zapped, and all the the ATTN tomfoolery is related to IM/PM thread.

Guest kcariaga

you didnt miss anything really.

Saleen's thread got zapped, and all the the ATTN tomfoolery is related to IM/PM thread.

thanks for the up-date