Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE DOOR STAFF AND SECURITY....

CrzyC1414779017

RAWKS NY WORLD!!!!!

HUGE, ENORMOUS, HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO:

THE MAN....KIRK!!!!

You helped me get thru the madness on many, many occasions this week and I really appreciate it. Even after the long week, door drama and fights out front you ALWAYS have a smile on your face and a kind word. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I also want to say thank you to Shawn and Igor for helping us once inside.

One thing people have to learn as you are standing outside of Space....PATIENCE IS THE KEY and ATTITUDE GETS YOU NOWHERE!!!! (having a nice sets of tits doesnt hurt either) ;)

Guest Satan

Thanks Kirk for taking care of me & my crew as well! I appreciate it.

thanks for your help, k.

that line was murder especially at the subliminal party....5 more minutes and we might have died from B.O. poisoning.

Guest Ariel

Kirk deserves a BLOW from one of the crazy bitches since hes hooked them up...plus some clevage

I LOVE KIRK TOO! ;D

Guest LeVeL

kiss ass !!!! u think people care if u got hook up to get into a club , y dont you mention the rest they did for you ::)

LOL

Guest Clauds

I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR KIRK ... HE TRULY HOOKED IT UP ON WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY MORNING ... GETTING INTO SPACE TO SEE MORILLO WAS NO HASSLE AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO HIM. ;)

WE LOVE KIRK!

Guest web_norah

two thumbs down imo

it is great when you go every week

but when you're coming from out of town, the perception is quite the opposite Carisa.

Guest Cosmigonon

two thumbs down imo

but when you're coming from out of town, the perception is quite the opposite Carisa.

I agree. If you know the people, of course they're gonna be great with you, but they shouldn't be just to the people they know, but to everybody.

believe me when i say the staff @ space DO take care of everybody, i would come to the club and just hang out outside for an hour everytime i go and i've seen that everybody is being taken care of ... even for conference when there was a huge line outside, the door staff will allways be asking for people who have tickets ... and YES they were getting express entrance to the club ...

if u come to a club this big, and u see such a huge line outside, dont be afraid to ask whats going on, go up to one of the bouncers and ask them "hey, i have a ticket, is this the right place to be?" and im sure they will guide you

Guest tres-b

I have to say that the Space staff does a good job. The times I have been they have been cool and courteous to my girlfriend and I and unfortunately we arent there every weekend.

Dealing with large crowds is trying, not just for the people in the crowd, but also the people in charge of handling the crowd. If you havent done it, dont knock the work these guys do.

It is tougher than one might think to run a door...especially at Space during wmc.

Guest web_norah

believe me when i say the staff @ space DO take care of everybody, i would come to the club and just hang out outside for an hour everytime i go and i've seen that everybody is being taken care of ... even for conference when there was a huge line outside, the door staff will allways be asking for people who have tickets ... and YES they were getting express entrance to the club ...

if u come to a club this big, and u see such a huge line outside, dont be afraid to ask whats going on, go up to one of the bouncers and ask them "hey, i have a ticket, is this the right place to be?" and im sure they will guide you

thats great Andrew but when you bring people from another city and other countries during wmc, the perception is quite different

and we went just to check out one party and the people i was with lost interest after the door guy was just rude. believe me i used to go to Space and i know what it is like.

bad manners.

not that crobar was much better but at least from what i observed it was quite different, same with Pawn Shop and even Mynt.

two thumbs down imo

Oh c'mon now Norah... "don't hate, appreciate!" tanzen_033.gif

Guest web_norah

i love to tell it like it is Phil :) .....same shit all the time, now i am glad i didnt spend one dime at Space

Guest Ar

Blah, blah, blah...I had a great time and thats all I can speak for. However, I will say that even when I first started going to Space and didnt know anyone (about 2 years ago) I NEVER had a problem.

thats cause u have a great set of tits :P