Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Superstitious are you???

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ok even if you say you're not...............you know you are!!!

My thing is not putting my purse on the floor, its supposed to be BAD LUCK......silly I know!!!

I dont walk under ladders!!!

I know have more but cant think of them right now!!!

Now you want to hear something funny, even though I hate uneven numbers my favorite and considered lucky number is 13 :)!!!

So lets here it!!!

Guest dgtlfnk
Now you want to hear something funny, even though I hate uneven numbers my favorite and considered lucky number is 13 :)!!!

Anyone that knows you KNOWS yer a little out of alignment, anyway. So... no big surprise there. ;)

I usually just laugh off most superstitious stuff... but I def walk around ladders. lol.

The only one that comes to mind, atm tho.... You should NEVER pour your own sake! ;D

Guest trancepriest

Mine is never put a G5 PowerMac on the floor. :) Also never break in the New Year without a new toy (same for birthdays).. its definitely bad luck.

Guest trancepriest
::), mine is never walk in front of a MAC ;)!!!!

I also have a rule about turning on a PC in the same room as a Mac. When both are in the same room.. the PC has to be turned off. ;D

Guest Devilicious

i don't put my purse on the floor, but only because i don't want it getting dirty. other than that i like to challenge superstitions... i've even got "666" in my phone number! :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm very superstiscious. Black cats, breaking mirrors, ladders etc...

Every myth that I hear will prevent bad luck I follow.....If a black cat runs across the street whle I'm driving I'll find another way home.

Guest whipNtsher

Hmmmmm... I dont think im Supertiscious. I have a black cat so im pretty sure that disqualifies me from being [glow=red,2,300]Supertiscious[/glow].. LOL.. though she does make me itch ... LOL 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

When i was a teenager I was very suerstitious. I was convinced that whenever I masturbated, I was gonna have bad luck the next day. After a while, I realized my days were always shitty regardless of any self-touching, so I stopped worrying after that.

Guest Clauds

Every myth that I hear will prevent bad luck I follow.....If a black cat runs across the street whle I'm driving I'll find another way home.

I never considered myself to be superstitious but last year's Friday 13th I had to go to Mercy Hospital to get 5 stitches on my middle finger after cutting myself with a wine glass. This happened moments after I saw a black cat sitting on top of my car. It was the oddest thing. Was it bad luck or carelessness? ???

Guest LdySphynx

I never considered myself to be superstitious but last year's Friday 13th I had to go to Mercy Hospital to get 5 stitches on my middle finger after cutting myself with a wine glass. This happened moments after I saw a black cat sitting on top of my car. It was the oddest thing. Was it bad luck or carelessness? ???

Hmmmmmmm, maybe more subconcious than anything else!!!

Ok wanna hear something freaky, yesterday I took my kids to the fair and I swear I have never won those HUGE prizes that they have at the Water Race games. But yesterday I decide to play and guess what I WON a HUGE Stuffed animal when I stand up I see I was sitting at LUCKY 13!!!!

Guest whipNtsher

Ok, your favorate number is 13? Damn girl they dont even have a 13th floor in any buildings!! Thats odd. Funny thing about the 13th floor though; like they just skip the number 13 right? But the building still has a 13th floor! you can take the number out of the elevator and replace it with another number but i bet if you walk outside and count the floors you will get to the 13th floor providing the building has at least 13 floors.. LOL.. I wish that didnt baffle me so badly..

Food for thought. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

When i was a teenager I was very suerstitious. I was convinced that whenever I masturbated, I was gonna have bad luck the next day. After a while, I realized my days were always shitty regardless of any self-touching, so I stopped worrying after that.

LOL someone once told me that if you jerked off to much you would go blind.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest Diabolique

I never pick up any pennies off the floor, on the tail side up. I will flip it while it's still on the floor, then pick it up. silly...

I make wishes while driving over railroad tracks, and on loose eyelashes. I keep them tangible, and they often come true. Remember when u were a kid, and the bus stopped before it went over the track; you would rush to find a screw to put your thumb on, close you eyes, life your feet and make a wish? maybe it was a local thing, but I still do it to this day. lol...

When a plane flies over me, it's considered good luck.

recently, I started to keep my toilet seat closed to block out bad energy. Some karmic thing I heard...whatever, I think walking away from bad vibes is what really makes it go away. ;)

and yeah, I do the spilled salt thing, hardeeharhar...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I never pick up any pennies off the floor, on the tail side up. I will flip it while it's still on the floor, then pick it up. silly...

I make wishes while driving over railroad tracks, and on loose eyelashes. I keep them tangible, and they often come true. Remember when u were a kid, and the bus stopped before it went over the track; you would rush to find a screw to put your thumb on, close you eyes, life your feet and make a wish? maybe it was a local thing, but I still do it to this day. lol...

When a plane flies over me, it's considered good luck.

recently, I started to keep my toilet seat closed to block out bad energy. Some karmic thing I heard...whatever, I think walking away from bad vibes is what really makes it go away. ;)

and yeah, I do the spilled salt thing, hardeeharhar...

These are some of the wierdest stuperstitions I've ever heard of....lol :P

Guest dgtlfnk

The toilet seat thing is a Feng Shui thing... not Karma. lol...

If it were a Karma thing... guys all over the globe would have eternal bad karma. hehe...

Guest Diabolique

The toilet seat thing is a Feng Shui thing... not Karma. lol...

If it were a Karma thing... guys all over the globe would have eternal bad karma. hehe...

LOL! yup...well they never get laid enough, that could be their bad karma IMO 8) (just kidding)

ahh yes, I heard it in passing conversation, it stuck in my head. well cool I'm kinda into feng shui, but very novice. 'why not?' is my motto. If The Donald does it, hey maybe it can help me. Although I'd like to think I am the reason for my personal success.

we're all just dust particles in the universe. I'm sure nothing really matters., but it's fun trying. :)