Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit sat

gqsmuv

damn, does anyone goe on saturday anymore???...after a little lay off, check it out on sat and it was hot...wasn't as packed as a friday nite...which i think it's a lot better...more dancing room...boris was on point and played some hot joints...

anyone who's a regular on sat???...i need the song names of some of his tracks played after the 'i have a dream' dummy show by the dj booth...please hook up the song names...thanks

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

yeh, boris plays a few good ones but he always has a couple that are way better than any draper plays, like at 4ish, the song with the sirens and the hard bass, simple beat..hard core... anyone know the name of that song? he used to be a lot better like 4-5 months ago though... cwm44.gif

alright, not to turn into a friday/saturday battle...i like both fridays's and saturday's...draper and boris are both good when they're on...it's just fridays are way too packed...and sat, the crowd is a little older, but that's just my preference...but can anyone give me the tracks that boris plays recently, thank you...=oP

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

<quote> the song with the sirens and the hard bass, simple beat..hard core... anyone know the name of that song? </quote>

sounds to me like it's creambasher "crazy siren" from your description at least...

regards

TRANCEFUSION II: THE GATHERING

JULY 28

CRICKET'S LOWER LEVEL

IRVINGTON, NJ