Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? ABOUT JV @ EXIT

djustinh will more than likely probably know the answer to this, but if anyone else does, it will be appreciated.....where is junior gonna spin at exit? is it the main floor or not? i see the posts about renovating exit, and upgrading draper's booth, and junior's booth, so to me that means they have seperate booths. so which room is junior's booth gonna be in?

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

goddamn, u can never find a post where there's no one tryin to start some drama. i didnt wanna hear u bash draper. it was a simple question. if draper and JV supposedly have seperate booths, where is JV's gonna be? that's all i wanna know!!

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

THe sound guy at Exit, said that they are not sure where the exact location of the booth may lye...

.. the lighting booth is a possibility

For those that have seen and or experienced pictures of Juniors booth at Twilo, it was very highscale and almost looked like a living room with furniture, record racks with hundreds and hundreds of records, vases with flowers, pictures on the wall wtc., so I can not wait to see the infamous' booth.

Tony told me that they will be adding on and doing renovations to his own booth in which he desires.

Junior, yes will be playing main floor saturdays, the question that still remains, and that I am yet to find out, is if he will go on at 3, or if someone will go on before him.

But just for the record, the club will not be changing names. Unfortunately that is a rumor that has spread.

.. as far as bashing Dj's, it will always go on no matter what Dj at what level. There is always people who are either going to A) playa hate 2) just not like your style 3) just be rude and try to destroy you.. but everyone is in fact entitled to an opinion, that's why this is America no? I've always belived if you don't like a particular style, it's cool and understandable because there are so many flavors and styles to chose from, but no need to bash.

Anyway, enjoy exit the next couple months, and the rennovations are taking place in September!

Be safe!

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Junior, yes will be playing main floor saturdays, the question that still remains, and that I am yet to find out, is if he will go on at 3, or if someone will go on before him.

Yo, they should have u open up for JV, how sick would that be....

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...