Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They need to burn this MOFO alive!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Slide On The Ice

Jesus. That little girl's horror is unimaginable, and the more we learn about what happened to her, the worse it gets.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Something needs to change in this country, in regards to how child molesters and sexual predators are treated and dealt with. God forbid we should tread on the rights of child molesters to their privacy and to live their lives they way they want to...fuck that...they should be locked away at their first offense and not given another chance to prey on the innocent.

Guest Diabolique

I hope he get fucked in the ass OVER & OVER & OVER again by thigns that hurt real bad. >:(

I'm freakin' out right now... :'(

don't you all just want to totrure this man to death..he should be buried alive. they should feed him to the Sarlac pit. >:(

Guest swirlundergrounder

Something needs to change in this country, in regards to how child molesters and sexual predators are treated and dealt with. God forbid we should tread on the rights of child molesters to their privacy and to live their lives they way they want to...fuck that...they should be locked away at their first offense and not given another chance to prey on the innocent.

This stuff hits harder to home when you have your own child. I look at my little baby girl and it makes me wonder how can someone bring harm to a child? What would make them do such a thing?

Guest Slide On The Ice

This stuff hits harder to home when you have your own child. I look at my little baby girl and it makes me wonder how can someone bring harm to a child? What would make them do such a thing?

God only knows. But people like that are incurable, they can't be be "fixed". They have to be put away like rabid animals that can't be integrated into society.

I feel your point about how it hits harder to home. I don't have children, but aside from loving kids, when I was a kid my mom had a nursery school in the home, the garage converted into a room which opened into the house. From when I was 8 to 17 she watched the kids, taught them arts and crafts, reading stories, using their imagination, loved them, they loved her, their parents loved her, she was a gem to them. And when I came home from school all the kids were there so I was around them for years and years and it really affected me. And to think of someone hurting children of that or any age is just too much. Any adult who hurts/kills/uses sexually children is unworthy of mercy and life.

Guest swirlundergrounder

They have to be put away like rabid animals that can't be integrated into society.

You can't insult animals by putting this guy in the same category. He's way beneath the level of an animal.....