Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren GU Shanghai

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

Less than a month after the official release of Danny Howells GU027:Miami, the Global Underground crew are already in preparation for the next release in the series GU028:Shanghai mixed by Nick Warren.

Based on Warren's set at Fenwick The Dock in the Shanghai metropolis last month, GU028:Shanghai will be released worldwide on July 4th, 2005. The release will be the sixth Global Underground release for Nick Warren whose previous travels with GU have taken him to Prague, Brazil, Budapest, Amsterdam, Reykjavik and now Shanghai.

Guest web_norah

can't wait, although I didn't like the Reykjavik cd.

me either - i think that easily qualifies for the worst GU compilation ever....his earlier stuff was much better i think

Guest siuol_leahcim

i thought cd1 of reykjavik was his best work...personally i would have liked a different lot of dj's to do gu's. nick's gonna be the rick flair equivalent with his gu comps. was is he, like six times the man already?

Guest web_norah

i think Sasha and Digweed did quite a few GU's, Tenaglia did two (and they were wayyyyy ahead of their time when released).

for a Dj like Warren - i thought the Reykjavik was terrible.

Guest siuol_leahcim

for a dj that's constantly criticized for mixing and flow, i thought his last one was best in that regard

i thought cd1 of reykjavik was his best work...personally i would have liked a different lot of dj's to do gu's. nick's gonna be the rick flair equivalent with his gu comps. was is he, like six times the man already?

its spelled ric flair...

wh000000000000000000000 ;D

Guest patmc

Fabric and Fabric Live (Freeland!) do a lot more for me than the GU series - although Deep Dish Toronto was heavy.