Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CURSING ON KTU?

last nite i was listening to ktu before i went to sleep, probably around 1:00 am. they were broadcasting live from tempts in seaside. i think joey clifton was the host or whatever u wanna call it on the radio, but im not positive if it was him or not. but anyway, he was talking to people in the club, and he said:

"Are you people fucked up?.....i can see it in you're eyes."

idk if he forgot he was on the air, or whatever, but i was absolutely shocked. did anyone else hear this? is cursing allowed on the radio after a certain time?

------------------

A>

last night's broadcast was good. denny tsettos started hot, then slowed down emensely. too much vocal i thought.

as far as the cursing goes, geronimo was definitely smashed throughout the night. at the end of the broadcast he figured he was off the air. then he started chanting stuff like "lets go motherfuckers!" personally, i dont really care if he curses or not. but i can see how some people thumbing through the stations can pissed.

Originally posted by DJMikeE:

but i can see how some people thumbing through the stations can pissed.

oh, i didnt get pissed off about it. im not like offended or anything. but i couldnt beleive i was hearing it.

and ur right, last nite's broadcast was pretty damn good. did u hear skribbles on sat nite? he was on poin too, although i always think he is.

------------------

A>

cursing on the radio increases at night cuz there are less people working to block it out and no ones paying attention

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

DAmn I missed him cursing... I was listening to it on and off also. Whenever I heard "The G-man Geranamo"...he sounded ripped as hell

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

The only cursing going on is me cursing at the radio when they play songs like "dive into the pool" and that new lionel richie song cwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

avalondon3.jpg

-----------------------

Don , Don ....

It's Someone On The Phone Again..

I Think Its Your Neighbors Again...

Yeah, They Want You To Turn Your Music Down...

Yea, I'll Tell 'Em...

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...