Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Clear Things Up...

djustinh

1) If you read one of my posts reguarding the "wack" lineup at exit, you unfortunately completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. Reading it from a certain point of view, yes I can see where you are coming from, but as far as the lineup being "wack", I don't understand why the promoters put together a NINE DJ lineup. That is why I referred it as "wack".

2) As far the comment with the hat with Tony Draper, if you are going to make negative comments at least say something a little more worth while, cause I know plenty of Dj's including the man I look up to Rich Rydell, and he plays very hard as well, so am I biting off of him? Or how about Danny Teneglia, who wears a hat EVERY set, along with baseball jerseys, so am I a wanna be of him?

3) If you notice, I do not "bash" on Dj's, big named or small.. why? no need to, once again if you read one of my posts about "Ian" I refer to him as being a rather skilled, not a single comment about bashing.

4) I dont remember making a comment about taking the main floor because Tony is not doing it, if I did I was more than 100% kidding around and just having a good time, so no need to take it to heart. By the way, Jonathan (ClubPass) who is in charge of Neon World, and also one of my promoters I work for on Friday, was going to put me on the main floor, but the lineup is booked with 9 guys.

5) Feel as if I am a God? When, in Gods name himself, did I ever refer to making a comment about myself? I have tons to learn and learning new things day in and day out about the world of music and mixing. As far as a "One Room Residency", unfortunately you are wrong there, because I am in the midst of talking to NJNick about Abyss Wednesdays, and Louis Kane about Twirl Thursdays which are in the process, so please check with me first before you make that kind of comment.

6) If you have been reading the board and "watching" my posts, you obviously have a nick name, but yet you must post under a new one, and target a single Topic directly at me... which hey, is all due respect your opinion, but at least get some facts straight.

7) As far as playing similar records to Tony Draper, if you feel that way, by all means you feel that way. I feel that I personally play alot more imports and "real" music, as opposed to what people call Tony plays as "cheese". If you really listened to each one of our sets, maybe 30-35% of the music is similar. I tend to play alot more tribal than I noticed Tony Play.

8) If you state that you have heard me play "many times" in the room and you tell people to just goto the main floor, why did you even bother to return once? Doesn't make sense to me..

I can understand if you read posts a certain way from a certain view point, yes you can create an akward feeling from reading them, but that wasn't the intention.

If you like my music, shit you like the music I play, and play with. You dont? Hell, by all means there is hundreds of Dj's to chose from, I can't satisfy everyone. And I respect your opinion, but I just ask that you re-think some of the statements you make, instead of posting under a brand new name, and directing posts at me. Everyone on this board that has met me, knows I am far from having a "big head", so far from it.

Well anyway, thanks to all of those that I met and talked to once again from the board, it was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to Neon World, and this Friday.

My *friend*, thank you so much for bring Reason I appreciate it.

I hope this cleared some things up! smile.gif

Peace

Justin cwm12.gif

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

You tell em justin, jealous bastards are always around. It's so funny, u didnt even really make it yet and ur already getting bashed, fucking ridiculous. I think u said it and I'll repeat it, guys if u dont like the music a certain dj plays, the WHY THE FUCK ARE U GOING THERE TO LISTEN TO HIM/HER?

------------------

an4.gif

A bunch of haters on this board, I dont understand why People dont like justin, If you meet him in person he is a PRetty nice guy, I really dont care if u like or dont like him, He is a DJ at EXIT in the RED ROOM , and that speaks for a lot. if he can get up there and spin his ass off for for a few hours and get a room going to his beats, then in my book HE HAS GOT SKILLZ, So all you haters can eat a cock cwm2.gif

Peece

---------------------------------------------

Its nice to be important , BUt its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Justin, first of all i didnt say you didnt have skills. This wasnt an issue on skills. You are a decent DJ on your way up. I just did not like the tone of your posts on certain subjects. I should of just PM'ed you on the issue but whats done is done. I have learned that in this industry you can spend years climbing and only one day can bring your downfall. Being a few years older than you, I am speaking from experience. Keep playing those tunes...

OK FIRST OFF SINCE THE LAST TIME I READ THE BOARD THE MOOD HAS TONED DOWN PERTAINING THE JUSTIN TOPIC. FIRST OFF NOT THAT IT MATTERS WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ON THIS BOARD CAUSE I THINK IT IS POINTLESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS BOARD IS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT MUZIK NOT HOW PEOPLES PERSONALITIES ARE OR WHO WEARS WHAT WHEN THEY SPIN. POINT BLANK JUSTIN IS A GOOD FUKIN DJ AND IF YOU DONT FEEL THAT WAY FINE IT'S YOUR OPINION, BUT YOUR ONLY EXCUSE IS TO BE IT IS NOT YOUR STYLE. FOR EXAMPLE JUSTIN KNOWS THAT I AM NOT TO BIG ON HIS HARD SHIT CAUSE I AM A VOCAL PERSON WHICH IS MY STYLE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I THINK JUSTIN SUCKS CAUSE HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES "HARD HITTIN SHIT." EVEN THOUGH JUSTIN DOES NOT HAVE A BIG HEAD, WHAT WOULD IT FUKIN MATTER IF HE DID. THE MAN IS MAKING MOVES AND DOIN BIG THINGS SO WHAT IF HE GETS A LIL CONFIDENSE CAUSE THE WAY I FEEL THE MORE YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THE BETTER YOU WILL BE. WHAT I AM TRYIN TO SAY IS LET MY MAN SHINE! I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE OR EVEN PICKING FIGHTS I AM JUST SPEAKIN THE TRUTH...

P.S. SHAKE THE HATERS OFF CAUSE IT IS THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU PLAY HARDER! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK "DJJUST" I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKIN FOWARD TO IT. HOLLA BACK

yo justin who cares about the haters anyway, i say fuck em. anyway i heard that you have been throwing it down so on july 13th im gonna take a trip over to exit and come say what up.

how do i gain access to the red room???

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse