Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got my ticket to Star Wars Episode III Bee-itches

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Slide On The Ice

i have the movie clip beoychhhhhhhhh

;) its about 90mb ;D yeah its fuckin sickkkkkkkkkkkk

You have the same clip that they showed at Celebration 3? WTF? I'm the one with the Star Wars connections, and you get it before me? So give it up dude, help an old man out here, how do I get that clip? I would love to be the first one to blow my SW friends away who are dying to see it again. talk to me m'boy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the same clip that they showed at Celebration 3? WTF? I'm the one with the Star Wars connections, and you get it before me? So give it up dude, help an old man out here, how do I get that clip? I would love to be the first one to blow my SW friends away who are dying to see it again. talk to me m'boy.

its all about the dark side beoych 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

An just think Ice man, I'm going to see it at 12:01 AM the morning it comes out and you will have a post at around 3AM from me on CJ with all the spoiler details..Unless you want to join me and Bling at Aventura AMC 24.... Tickets are on sale at moviwtickets.com..Lets do this!!!

I think I'm going to do this man. I'll PM you my cell #, let's talk seriously about it. But I have a problem that I hope does not affect my first time waiting and viewing. I did some damage to my left foot from walking on it so much at the 4 day SW convention (I have a limp from an injury 20+ years ago, and I had never, apparently, put so much pressure on the foot over such a short, unending period before) and yesterday at work I suddenly went down in a gasp of tearing ligament and agonizing pain. Now I'm laid up at home, unable to move around this pain is so bad, my foot banaged up and in a soft ankle cast. I just hope I'll be able to walk on this by May 19th.

This actually sucks in so many ways. I had a really bad experience at the Con, despite the incredible clip, that devestated me and left me messed up the whole time, and now I have this fucked up foot from it that keeps the pain going on without ending. To quote C3PO, Will this never end?

No this is great! We can use your injury to our advantage and hopefully gain sympathy in the lines or with seats or something....(I mean it's not great that you're injured)

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn we gonna use the handicapped seating ::):P

The handicap seating has the best views imo. I don't like sitting to close. And if you have to use the bathroom the seats are much closer than if you have to weave your way in and out of a row of people...

Fu*k it. I'll bring my own fold out chair and sit in the isle for this one if I have to....

Guest Slide On The Ice

An just think Ice man, I'm going to see it at 12:01 AM the morning it comes out and you will have a post at around 3AM from me on CJ with all the spoiler details..Unless you want to join me and Bling at Aventura AMC 24.... Tickets are on sale at moviwtickets.com..Lets do this!!!

I think I'm going to do this man. I'll PM you my cell #, let's talk seriously about it. But I have a problem that I hope does not affect my first time waiting and viewing. I did some damage to my left foot from walking on it so much at the 4 day SW convention (I have a limp from an injury 20+ years ago, and I had never, apparently, put so much pressure on the foot over such a short, unending period before) and yesterday at work I suddenly went down in a gasp of tearing ligament and agonizing pain. Now I'm laid up at home, unable to move around this pain is so bad, my foot banaged up and in a soft ankle cast. I just hope I'll be able to walk on this by May 19th.

This actually sucks in so many ways. I had a really bad experience at the Con, despite the incredible clip, that devestated me and left me messed up the whole time, and now I have this fucked up foot from it that keeps the pain going on without ending. To quote C3PO, Will this never end?

No this is great! We can use your injury to our advantage and hopefully gain sympathy in the lines or with seats or something....(I mean it's not great that you're injured)

You'll probably have to carry my crippled ass, since I can't even walk a step with agony.

Guest Slide On The Ice

its all about the dark side beoych 8)

I got your darkside right here sucka.

Thanks for the clip, btw.

I definately have to show off all my photos from the Con.

Guest Slide On The Ice

The handicap seating has the best views imo. I don't like sitting to close. And if you have to use the bathroom the seats are much closer than if you have to weave your way in and out of a row of people...

Fu*k it. I'll bring my own fold out chair and sit in the isle for this one if I have to....

I dont agree, but thats just IMO. For sci-fi and action films, I like the seats in the middle of the theatre, halfway from front to back, and halfway left to right. Actually a little closer to the screen than halfway, is my preferance. Let me know what you think.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I dont agree, but thats just IMO. For sci-fi and action films, I like the seats in the middle of the theatre, halfway from front to back, and halfway left to right. Actually a little closer to the screen than halfway, is my preferance. Let me know what you think.

No I hate sitting closer than in the middle. I don't like tilting my head up to watch movies. But I think the AMC in Aventura are stadium risers.

Guest Slide On The Ice

No I hate sitting closer than in the middle. I don't like tilting my head up to watch movies. But I think the AMC in Aventura are stadium risers.

Stadium risers, thats the way to go. You have AIM or Yahoo?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Stadium risers, thats the way to go. You have AIM or Yahoo?

No I have msn im

Guest Slide On The Ice

I think I have MSN, but there are a few programs in my comp that I dont use, so I haven't messed with that. You have my number now, so we'll go from there.

Guest Slide On The Ice

link it on this thread..... when u size em...... hope u got a pic with the ADMIRAL 8)

That is sucha regret I have, to be standing right there shaking the hand of Admiral Ozzel himself, and not even had thought about asking him to be in a photo with me. I really wish I had thought about my camera instead of saying the total geek comment that I made to him. :(

Guest Slide On The Ice

It's a done deal, guys! I got my ticket. We'll have a good time if you like talking Star Wars, I'll be talking a lot about it. Have you read anywhere here, if I said anything about it that is, that I am a writer and have several novels begun and summary drafted but not completed? One of my novels is a SW novel, involving the Jedi and the Sith, 300 years after Return of the Jedi. Some of my SW friends who's feedback I trust, have read it and told me it was very deep and very good, with an ending that no one ever suspected. One very good friend who was also at the SW convention in Indiana when I was there, told me that several of the story elements that I wrote into my draft manuscript, are also in Revenge of the Sith (she has read the novel already). Which sucks, because it feels like Lucas has stolen my ideas! LOL Seriously, I first wrote the story and it's detailed summary of 75 pages, 2 years before I saw Attack of the Clones, and a few of my story elements later turned up in that movie as well. I think GL has my computer bugged, or something. >:(

I don't remember how far Aventura is from Deerfield. Does anybody know the driving time for that trip?

Hey Bling, I did get a picture of Admiral Ozzel himself, just not one with me with him. I'm still kicking myself for that. How do I post it up here, if I do not have a site to link to?

Guest Slide On The Ice

In fact, I have several really cool pics from the con, including me being choked by Darth Vader himself! I wish there was a way to post them here and display them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It's a done deal, guys! I got my ticket. We'll have a good time if you like talking Star Wars, I'll be talking a lot about it. Have you read anywhere here, if I said anything about it that is, that I am a writer and have several novels begun and summary drafted but not completed? One of my novels is a SW novel, involving the Jedi and the Sith, 300 years after Return of the Jedi. Some of my SW friends who's feedback I trust, have read it and told me it was very deep and very good, with an ending that no one ever suspected. One very good friend who was also at the SW convention in Indiana when I was there, told me that several of the story elements that I wrote into my draft manuscript, are also in Revenge of the Sith (she has read the novel already). Which sucks, because it feels like Lucas has stolen my ideas! LOL Seriously, I first wrote the story and it's detailed summary of 75 pages, 2 years before I saw Attack of the Clones, and a few of my story elements later turned up in that movie as well. I think GL has my computer bugged, or something. >:(

I don't remember how far Aventura is from Deerfield. Does anybody know the driving time for that trip?

Hey Bling, I did get a picture of Admiral Ozzel himself, just not one with me with him. I'm still kicking myself for that. How do I post it up here, if I do not have a site to link to?

You got your ticket..Good!!! That's 2 of us confirmed. I don't quite know how far Deerfield is from Aventura exactly. Aventra Mall is only about a mile from the I-95..Mapquest the address of the theatre that I sent to you

Guest swirlundergrounder

Excellent, Terry. Everything is going according to plan.

Yo, yo, check this out, here is my display of some of the pics I took at C3, though I still have more to add:

http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?showtopic=9733&view=findpost&p=676047

You have to join and be a member of that site in order to view it, but so what? It's free.

That one by you being choked by Darth Vader is great!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Yo, yo, check this out, here is my display of some of the pics I took at C3, though I still have more to add:

You have to join and be a member of that site in order to view it, but so what? It's free.

Yah, I knew you'd like that one. It's one of my favorites. I still have more to post in the next few days so check back. BTW, what name did you join under when you registered?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yah, I knew you'd like that one. It's one of my favorites. I still have more to post in the next few days so check back. BTW, what name did you join under when you registered?

tjasinto

Guest Slide On The Ice

tjasinto

Yu couldn't be more original than that? ;D

Check it out, I told you I was getting an ankle boot for my damaged ligament so I can walk better without the pressure on it? Well, this ankle boot is huge, thick, and comes nearly up to my knee. Some ankle boot. But it's black with straps, and you know what? It feels dorky, but it looks so......Vaderish! Now I need a cape and a cod piece and I'm ready to go. :D