Steve Lawler

Steve Porter

James Holden

G-Pal

Antoine Clamaran

Mathew Dekay

Luke Fair

PLEASE ;D

this is almost laughable. a snowball's chance in hell.

Hey what can I say, I'm an optimist.

I forgot bring back Dave Seaman, Miss Kitten, Anthony Pappa, Tiga, Bob Sinclar, Desyn Masielo, John Creamer & Stephane K, Meat Katie, Jimmy Van M, Lexicon Ave, Slaker & Chus and Ceballos

Don't Forget...........Pete Heller,Victor Calderone, Peter Rauhofer, David Guetta, Lee Cabrera, and I will keep posting as I remember ;D!!!!

;D

DJ Vibe, Chris Fortier, Ozgur Can, Digweed, George Morel

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hedonist

My hope for the place is they get roly onboard as their resident. As for guest djs bring in bob sinclar, tom middleton, david guetta, and some others we never get to see here other then conference time.

Yes, TOM MIDDLETON PLEASE!!!!

Guest JustDade

My hope for the place is they get roly onboard as their resident. As for guest djs bring in bob sinclar, tom middleton, david guetta, and some others we never get to see here other then conference time.

Lots of good suggestions but this one actually may happen. You're going to have to get used to the idea that we're going to very different from Space or anyone else. One of the nation's best venues for progressive dance music is right next door. Truth be told, I would rather see most of those guys there. The place was built for that. Our place is very different by design as will be our operation and music policy. The idea is not to compete but to attract a different crowd to the street.

Guest tiltmiami

all i ask for bring J P and Boris to Nocturnal please it will be crazy

congrats and all the best of luck to u guys ;D ;D ;D ;D ;):D

Guest DrFired

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Another special event on May 14!!

Congrats guys!!!!

From the top of the roof of the building i work. The roof looks great!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest hedonist

Lots of good suggestions but this one actually may happen.

Awesome, I was hoping to catch him at Nocturnal during WMC. I was worried it would be one of the only Miami apperances he'd make in a VERY long time. IMHO, Sound of the Cosmos was one of the best mix CDs of the last 10 years, right up there with Sasha and Digweeds very first Renaissance. And his latest CD The Trip is an aural pleasure. You guys should do yourselves a favor and check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001GV2F0/qid=1114560667/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/103-5723396-1701451?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Guest djtroko

Ill be happy will with Stryke.

I totally agree on this... I prefer Stryke as main room resident and wish him the best of luck here in Nocturnal. Very big congrats to the venue for getting their permits together. I am so lookin foward to the opening date WHENEVER it opens but please, don't take too long...

cheers ;D

Guest macfunk19

yes!!!! something new in clubland. i love space but i was bored of it. we need someting new in downtown. I have a place to call home Nocturnal !!!

Guest macfunk19

look what the cat dragged in, mr macfunk... how are you sir?

i been good saleen. i just been in a break from clubs. was waiting for something new to come up. like Nocturnal .

Guest klit

Lots of good suggestions but this one actually may happen. You're going to have to get used to the idea that we're going to very different from Space or anyone else. One of the nation's best venues for progressive dance music is right next door. Truth be told, I would rather see most of those guys there. The place was built for that. Our place is very different by design as will be our operation and music policy. The idea is not to compete but to attract a different crowd to the street.

I've said it many times before, but tom middleton played one of my fav sets ever a couple years back at wmc and I've been wanting to see him play since so glad this is happening. By the looks of dade's wmc events since I've been in miami and some of what was booked this year at nocturnal, I'm gonna be a big fan of the djs they bring. Also with stryke and possibly roly as residents even more assurance about their music policy.

I'm not sure about the no compete thing with space, it would be ideal for downtown and both clubs but your gonna have a lot of dance music fans who will be doing their picking of plans based on what is going on at space vs nocturnal. What might differentiate you guys more then the music is the crowd/dress code/ambiance.

Guest klit

PHUTURE PARTY part 2, pleaseeee

desyn masiello

Mazi

Ali Schwarz ....

Desyn yes. Mazi is good but more fit for a lounge type atmosphere in my opinion so wouldn't work there I think.

Ross cale and red jerry play great but are a bit unknown here so even though would love to see them don't think they could bring in much people at all outside of conference time.

Guest djtroko

I say bring the NUBREED djs like

Luke Fair

James Zabiela

Desyn Masiello

but look like they want something different so don't know what to expect... The Phuture 2 idea would be awsome...