Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal passes all inspections....

V. Barbarino

Guest djqba

On saturday nights it's strictly, dress to impress...

trust me, the cjers will be crying about it about 2 mintues after they open up.. Lets face it, cjers are not that upscale..

Now, Now some of us can clean up pretty good if needed. I don't dress 2 impress when I go to Space. But if I'm going to a place that merits me cleaning up to fit in, I don't mine and I kinda welcome it.. I guess I won't be able to go there after I finish @ Nikki's since I usually look wrecked to say the least.. :'( So I'll have to go home and clean up ...... :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hedonist

Hey now! Guinea T's should be allowed at any club!!!!

The Guidette Monsters love em...

If I thought I could get away with it, I would ban shiny tight Ts also.

A-F'ckn-Men!!! ;D

Guest web_norah

yeah Guidos always end fights.....allright.

like last month at crobar NYC for DT's gig, they decided to throw blows with the police outside the club, forcing crobar to shut the club....you know what followed.

very smart fighting imo.

If any of you guys want a great way to earn money, do this...

On fridays which is hip hop night, I'd set up a small van in front of nocturnal, and see dress shirts for 10 bucks.. Trust me, you will sell loads of them, since the hip hoppers will be send home to change...

Guest dirtyhouse777

Thats great....

That is exactly what I am looking for....My opinion is that when you go out to a club' date=' its best to dress to impress. Seperates the Men from the Boys, the Girls from the women. Its cool to keep it standard.

i go out to dance and party. i like being comfortable.

dressing up doesn't figure into the equation (yet i probably dress better than you ;D)

i hear stryke will be wearing a tux during his sets.

one of the most hilarious things i've ever seen is guys dressing up to go out, black pants and all that crap. often looking ridiculous. how can someone dance all night like that?

Guest Boucher20

has anyone gotten the mail from biz yet and his big nocturnal announcement???? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Of course.

there's a new afterhours in town..........look out space 8)

Guest ramon

you can dress down and still pull it off .. you just gotta try harder .. i don't mind dressing up .. miami vice anyone? but i do want to be comfortable .. most of us have to dress up every day to go to work .. we do like to relax on the weekend ... im not saying completely raver like or anything, but something that makes you who you are .. someone might be able to pull of jeans and a trendy tshirt look and someone else might not be able to. :)

Guest musicalmissionary

has anyone gotten the mail from biz yet and his big nocturnal announcement???? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Of course.

biz and roland are fridays... space has no friday party...

Aquabooty has the rooftop Friday nights.

Of course.

Fridays

AB from 10pm till 4ish

Roland and Biz 4ish till ???

Guest musicalmissionary

Of course.

Fridays

AB from 10pm till 4ish

Roland and Biz 4ish till ???

That seriously sucks. No disrespect to Roland or Biz at all, but Aquabooty shouldn't be limited like that. On nights they bring in headliners, which will be about 3 weeks a month, their residents will only get opening slots. But if you've ever heard DHM play late night spots after the headliner...... they kill it.

Why won't they put Roland on Saturday nights?? Too afraid to compete with Space's afterhours?

Guest DRTYCAASH

I hope this place does not try to play the BUTTON DOWN SHIRT game with guys......... I mean come on everybody , there is a difference between dressing up and dressing with style....... It kills me when door people cant tell the difference.

So please ...... If you dont know get a consultant or something!!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

Why won't they put Roland on Saturday nights?? Too afraid to compete with Space's afterhours?

One word...STRYKE!!!

I thought Stryke was slated for the main room. In that case I can kinda understand. I just hope all the dj's get a fair shake. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Guest JustDade

Wow...dress code gets you people as crazy as DJ selection. The place is beautiful and we're trying to attract a good crowd. Part of that is about the way the crowd looks. There are places in town you can go in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt...this isn't one of them. I personally hate when I go out and the crowd in the club looks sloppy.

Guest LeVeL

Wow...dress code gets you people as crazy as DJ selection. The place is beautiful and we're trying to attract a good crowd. Part of that is about the way the crowd looks. There are places in town you can go in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt...this isn't one of them. I personally hate when I go out and the crowd in the club looks sloppy.

Hey you can satisfy everyone out there...people will complain anyways.

I guess the sloppy dressers will have to go else where if this is such an issue to them. I personally can still dance in a club however I am dressed...only because your dressed to impress doesnt mean your going to have less fun. And all the girls have to do is wear comfortable heels and they are set.