Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal passes all inspections....

V. Barbarino

Guest ramon

Wow...dress code gets you people as crazy as DJ selection. The place is beautiful and we're trying to attract a good crowd. Part of that is about the way the crowd looks. There are places in town you can go in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt...this isn't one of them. I personally hate when I go out and the crowd in the club looks sloppy.

see you on opening night dade .. miami vice in full effect.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnyblack

Dress code smesh code.........just be fashionable, cool to the door guys and im sure there wont be a problem. Just remember to get there early because with all the hype nocturnal has gotten its going to get packed!!!!

Guest tres-b

Wow...dress code gets you people as crazy as DJ selection. The place is beautiful and we're trying to attract a good crowd. Part of that is about the way the crowd looks. There are places in town you can go in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt...this isn't one of them. I personally hate when I go out and the crowd in the club looks sloppy.

I agree with you on the sloppy crowd thing, but jeans and boots doesnt necessarily mean sloppy. Having said that, I guess there will be lots of linen at Nocturnal.

If you know the rules you wont be surprised at the door. 8)

Guest JustDade

You're right....it's about being stylish more than anything else. I understand that people want to be comfortable and dance but that does not mean that you have to dress sloppy. Anyway, I'm sure that there will be people on these boards within minutes cursing me for the door.

Guest Satan

Dam thats great to hear that everything is going great. I am really looking forward to the grand opening.

One question though? How is the door going to be handled for this club, is everyone going to be let in like they do in Space? Or are you guys looking for a certain amont of girl to guy ratio in the venue?

Also it seems like everyone in their mother has gotten a preview of Nocturnal....what can a guy do to get a sneak preview :P ;D

Don't expect ANYTHING at this club to be like Space. I'm not saying that the door will be restrictive but we do want a good girl/guy ratio and we will enforce a dress code.

dress code for dancing....hmmm....should be wearing clothes.

i agree with restricting the shirtless beefcake fag thing.....but dont start up with yet another miami messed up velvet rope scene bullshit.

whatever, i cant wait to see the club...guess i'll go rent my tux next week.

Guest DRTYCAASH

One thing I have to say about the whole dress code issue....

I dressing up is dressing stylish....I am sure or I hope that the people involved with this party know that hip hop wear

is not the fashion of us house heads.....I hope you guys also know that i would never wear dress shoes and a button down shirt to a club that is expecting to book such acts that have been posted in this forum.......So please guys, be selective but also be truly fashion concious

Guest coach

You're right....it's about being stylish more than anything else. I understand that people want to be comfortable and dance but that does not mean that you have to dress sloppy. Anyway, I'm sure that there will be people on these boards within minutes cursing me for the door.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. However, other people have said this and then completely abandoned it when they see the green in people's pockets at the door. Is it *really* going to be enforced, or am I gonna be stuck there with a bunch of slobs again after I dressed decent?

Also, just a clarification, will my Pumas that cost more than most dress shoes be allowed?

Guest eKiTeL

Thank you, thank you, thank you. However, other people have said this and then completely abandoned it when they see the green in people's pockets at the door. Is it *really* going to be enforced, or am I gonna be stuck there with a bunch of slobs again after I dressed decent?

Also, just a clarification, will my Pumas that cost more than most dress shoes be allowed?

get a haircut you hippie!

just kidding ;D

Guest coach

just kidding ;D

Yet another jealous person. You guys might want to form a support group.

But. I just realized that I have these great new pants to wear to opening night!

Guest eKiTeL

just kidding ;D

Yet another jealous person. You guys might want to form a support group.

But. I just realized that I have these great new pants to wear to opening night!

sorry that was a stupid joke, anyway forget the pants, Saleen's dress code requires 'slacks'