Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all my yankees fan

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

;Dwhat the hell is goin on with the most powerfull baseball team in the world,u guys have the highest payroll and u still 7.5 games behind the orioles.

??? ???just wondering :P

i guess u have the curse now

Guest LdySphynx

;Dwhat the hell is goin on with the most powerfull baseball team in the world,u guys have the highest payroll and u still 7.5 games behind the orioles.

TYPICAL!!!!

As Expected ::)!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

ME MAD, pffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!

I'm glad they're drowning in thier PAYROLL!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

u know it ;D ;D

Yeah imma Boston Fan myself when it comes to the American League, but I have to stay true to my Hometown Marlins ;D!!!!

And might I add that they are in 1st place in the National East Division ;D!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

i am very proud of my home town red sox are doing great,celtics are in the playoffs,patriots looking better than ever and the bruins are undefeated

Guest swirlundergrounder

I thought they are 11 games back now?

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Yankees.... HA HA HA HA!

Hate them more than any other sports team EVER!!!

Guest tiltmiami

god i hate them too,they suck so bad this year i am so happy for them cant wait fir the end of the season so joe torre can get fired and then the whole yankees organization will be destroyed,and will take then an extra 2 years to rebuild again.

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK[/glow][/shadow][/move]

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I have to admit its so sweet to see the Yankees do as bad as they are doing. ;D

I just wish that the Major League's would input a Salary Cap for it can give lower income teams like the Kansas City Royals, Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Whitesox, Minnesota Twins,Texas Rangers...ect a chance to win and advance. Instead of having the New York Yankee's year after year steal players from other teams. The NFL does it and so does the NBA which allows teams under the Salary Cap to make a run for the championship.

For some reason the Boston Red Sox are the Front Runners to win it all again this year but watch out with the Orioles. If the Orioles pitching staff gets some confidence forget it, because the offense the Orioles have is top notch.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah I have to admit its so sweet to see the Yankees do as bad as they are doing. ;D

I just wish that the Major League's would input a Salary Cap for it can give lower income teams like the Kansas City Royals' date=' Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Whitesox, Minnesota Twins,Texas Rangers...ect a chance to win and advance. Instead of having the New York Yankee's year after year steal players from other teams. The NFL does it and so does the NBA which allows teams under the Salary Cap to make a run for the championship.

For some reason the Boston Red Sox are the Front Runners to win it all again this year but watch out with the Orioles. If the Orioles pitching staff gets some confidence forget it, because the offense the Orioles have is top notch.

[/quote']The Orioles need pitcheing. Their starting rotaion has an average ERA of above 4.20. They need to fix that in order to contend in the AL East. Even if their offense is on fire they wont last without good pitching. And there aren't any top notch pitchers out there in the market for them to sign at the moment.

Guest tiltmiami

i agree but the orioles def scares me because the only i mean most of the games we lost was against them, like ^^^ he said its toooo early,but still makes u fell good to see the yankees suck ;D

Guest tiltmiami

yes yes yes the yankees lost again tank god and guess to who,tampa bay devil rays

11w17l