Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll: Most in U.S. say Iraq war not worthwhile

Guest trancepriest

Guest Devilicious

oh fuck it who cares bring it on.draft my italian ass and take me out of mine mysery,this country was stupid enough to vote for bush again now deal with it.let him raise our taxes and drop nukes in iraq so the war can be over with- oh wait we still got iran,china and north korea.shit we are fucked if someone doesnt kill bush anytime soon this world might come to a very poisoned end :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Killing Bush wouldn't do anything.....he's only a puppet. Even if he did think for himself there are (sadly) thousands of conservative politicians waiting in the wings to further his policies or similar ones.

This puppet conspiracy crap is so lame, tired, and wrong.

If you want to debate, be sure you understand how things work.

eeeehahahahahahahahha!!!!!

I find it quite humorous you say I don't know how to debate when in fact YOU are the one refuting my claim with the words "lame, tired, and wrong" WOW. Now that's a substantial argument you've got there. LOL

You might not agree, and that's fine, but at least support your claim with some kind of evidence. I've seen Bush repeatedly misspeak, read directly from pre-written speeches, and even pass questions off because he evidently didn't know how to answer them himself! All lead me to the conclusion that he's not really sure of what's going on around him, and possibly that someone else is making decisions for him. Rumsfeld, Ashcroft(1st term), Cheney, Rice even..... I see those as the masterminds behind the Bush administration, not the president himself.

To make sure you understand, I'm not claiming he does't still have the final say. Of course he makes decisions. I happen to think they are heavily influenced by the more intelligent members of his cabinet. In my opinion, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but has enjoyed a good deal of success due to his ability to see his limitations.

Guest tres-b

oh fuck it who cares bring it on.draft my italian ass and take me out of mine mysery,this country was stupid enough to vote for bush again now deal with it.let him raise our taxes and drop nukes in iraq so the war can be over with- oh wait we still got iran,china and north korea.shit we are fucked if someone doesnt kill bush anytime soon this world might come to a very poisoned end :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Killing Bush wouldn't do anything.....he's only a puppet. Even if he did think for himself there are (sadly) thousands of conservative politicians waiting in the wings to further his policies or similar ones.

This puppet conspiracy crap is so lame, tired, and wrong.

If you want to debate, be sure you understand how things work.

eeeehahahahahahahahha!!!!!

I find it quite humorous you say I don't know how to debate when in fact YOU are the one refuting my claim with the words "lame, tired, and wrong" WOW. Now that's a substantial argument you've got there. LOL

You might not agree, and that's fine, but at least support your claim with some kind of evidence. I've seen Bush repeatedly misspeak, read directly from pre-written speeches, and even pass questions off because he evidently didn't know how to answer them himself! All lead me to the conclusion that he's not really sure of what's going on around him, and possibly that someone else is making decisions for him. Rumsfeld, Ashcroft(1st term), Cheney, Rice even..... I see those as the masterminds behind the Bush administration, not the president himself.

To make sure you understand, I'm not claiming he does't still have the final say. Of course he makes decisions. I happen to think they are heavily influenced by the more intelligent members of his cabinet. In my opinion, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but has enjoyed a good deal of success due to his ability to see his limitations.

Since when did mispeak/misread=puppet?

So who was pulling President Clinton's strings? As gifted of a public speaker as he was, I saw him trip over words more than a few times as well as pass on questions that he couldnt/didnt want to answer.

Regardless, your puppet arguement is, by your own admission taken by observing these "examples" and drawing a conclusion that is backed up by no facts, evidence, or truth.

Having said all that, President Bush is surrounded by an extremely gifted team and I do think he listens to them and depends on them. He has acheived a great deal of sucess by not only understanding his strengths and weaknesses but by listening to and working with people around him--just like any great leader does.

Even though I disagree with you and hope to soon convert you to a W-Fan, I respect your response. ;)

Guest slamminshaun

Even though I disagree with you and hope to soon convert you to a W-Fan, I respect your response. ;)

You have a better chance getting into Mansion at 3am wearing nothing but a jock strap and a sailor cap.