Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrillo News...

V. Barbarino

I can't defend my boy, but rumor has it, he is trying to charge clubs so much money, that clubs can't and don't want to pass that down to the clubber, thus Morrilo at Space for MDW as of now is a no go. You can check both space's schedule and EM site..

HOWEVER

With that being said, Morrilo may play crobar (sobe), not sure of the date.... I think early june... on a friday

I can't confirm the Crobar thing, but the Space thing is legit for now..

Seems EM is so big, he can play any club he wants.. Something I can't remember being done in Sobe/Miami....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

I can't defend my boy, but rumor has it, he is trying to charge clubs so much money, that clubs can't and don't want to pass that down to the clubber, thus Morrilo at Space for MDW as of now is a no go. You can check both space's schedule and EM site..

HOWEVER

With that being said, Morrilo may play crobar (sobe), not sure of the date.... I think early june... on a friday

Seems EM is so big, he can play any club he wants.. Something I can't remember being done in Sobe/Miami....

he would be better at crobar

HOWEVER

are you nuts? Crobar can't hold the #'s that he pulls.. It will be too packed and he can't play all night.... Morrillo is an artist that should not be handcuffed by closeing times...

Guest tiltmiami

HOWEVER

are you nuts? Crobar can't hold the #'s that he pulls.. It will be too packed and he can't play all night.... Morrillo is an artist that should not be handcuffed by closeing times...

i agree but i am so sick of space bring him to nocturnal and make that his new home

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I would rather want to see him at Crobar that way I can see him do his thing without losing any sleep.

Guest sobe2004

Noctural is way way too small for Morillo....

Space is double the size.....

Plus EM at Space is something to behold...

Morillo in IBIZA is something to behold . . . Space is fair at best . . . europe is MUCH better . . . .

Guest pod

Well, not all of us have the resources to go to Ibiza and Europe at the moment, so seeing Erick at crobar or Space or my backyard wil have to do.

Shit, if he can play anywhere in Miami, how about my backyard? I've got a boat dock even.

Guest sobe2004

Well, not all of us have the resources to go to Ibiza and Europe at the moment, so seeing Erick at crobar or Space or my backyard wil have to do.

Shit, if he can play anywhere in Miami, how about my backyard? I've got a boat dock even.

You should have your boy LP send you out there to take pictures of real clubs and real clubbers . . . . he could write it off as a business expense . . . .

Guest ramon

HOWEVER

Crobar handled it back when he used to play there. The first time I saw him play Josh Wink opened up for him playing an oldschool set. Everything from oooooh sally that girl to white horse.

Morillo played Some Lovin' original from '93 .. and a few other records .. he started off with what would be one of the biggest records of that WMC .. HCCR feat Robert Owens - Back in the Day.

Guest sobe2004

What's a real clubber? I'm not asking to be a wiseass, I really wanna know.

Serious response . . . once you go to IBIZA or anywhere outside of the U.S. you will just kind of understand it . . . no Miami attitudes . . . people are much more friendlier . . . clubs are better . . . SPACE may be the best club in Miami but no way is it the best in the world . . . music wise, people wise or club wise

Guest sobe2004

Friendlier? I'm an American, they're liable to shoot me on sight.

Your gringo ass seems to make it out of Space/Little Hialeah every weekend . . . Europe is a breeze . . .

Guest macboy

Noctural is way way too small for Morillo....

Space is double the size.....

Plus EM at Space is something to behold...

Morillo in IBIZA is something to behold . . . Space is fair at best . . . europe is MUCH better . . . .

You beat me to it. Morillo at Pacha is :o

Guest sobe2004

That . . . also saw him at DC-10 before he blew up here . . . .I liked him much better then . . .

Guest djqba

so what would u all say to bringing to the beaches of Nikki Beach and making a sublimal day of it?

Guest tiltmiami

so what would u all say to bringing to the beaches of Nikki Beach and making a sublimal day of it?

i am up for it lets get Jack To agree with that QBA

Guest LdySphynx

i am up for it lets get Jack To agree with that QBA

I'm GAME.....................who do I need to CALL :P!!!!!!!