Morrillo News...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sobe2004

so what would u all say to bringing to the beaches of Nikki Beach and making a sublimal day of it?

Only if they got a decent sound system . . .

Guest tiltmiami

working on that 2.....

well get the ball going on this u know how cool would be to have him all day at nikki on a hot summer day

can allready see mojitos,hot chick and me of couse dancing like an ape

Guest macboy

That . . . also saw him at DC-10 before he blew up here . . . .I liked him much better then . . .

I hear ya. Caught him in 1999 at Pacha when MoS owned Friday nights and he was part of their Ibiza stable. Now he has his own weekly residency there! 8)

Guest web_norah

hey Dan you keep forgetting that just like there is EM Wed at Pacha --there are about 123456 other much better parties in Ibiza and without the 60 euro pricetag at the door & 13 euros per drink

the Underground

Space

Amnesia

El Divino

etc

etc

etc

Guest sobe2004

hey Dan you keep forgetting that just like there is EM Wed at Pacha --there are about 123456 other much better parties in Ibiza and without the 60 euro pricetag at the door & 13 euros per drink

the Underground

Space

Amnesia

El Divino

etc

etc

etc

Bora Bora . . . .

Guest ramon

so what would u all say to bringing to the beaches of Nikki Beach and making a sublimal day of it?

i'd be well up for that :)

good luck!

Guest macboy

the Underground

Space

Amnesia

El Divino

etc

etc

etc

Damn, it's 60 euros now?????? :o Last I went, it was still in pesetas, but at the exchange rate it came out to about $25 entry, and tickets included a free drink.

Guest Cosmigonon

Probably other than Nikki Beach, I would only like to see Morillo at the Space patio, I like his music in broad daylight... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Probably other than Nikki Beach, I would only like to see Morillo at the Space patio, I like his music in broad daylight... 8)

Just make sure that his spinning during the day, cuz those mosquitos will eat you alive at night :o no joke

thanks for the advice, but I was there at night during the Racio One party and I didn't see a single one... ;)

Just make sure that his spinning during the day, cuz those mosquitos will eat you alive at night :o no joke

thanks for the advice, but I was there at night during the Racio One party and I didn't see a single one... ;)

they can spend $ on cleaning out their "jonh's".

I remember one time when i went there which was bout a few months back and u could smell those portables from a mile away :o

Guest Cosmigonon

I remember one time when i went there which was bout a few months back and u could smell those portables from a mile away :o

I don't use their toilets, thay're disgusting, I just pee in the sand... :P

I don't use their toilets, thay're disgusting, I just pee in the sand... :P

lmao

Guest dirtyhouse777

Serious response . . . once you go to IBIZA or anywhere outside of the U.S. you will just kind of understand it . . . no Miami attitudes . . . people are much more friendlier . . . clubs are better . . . SPACE may be the best club in Miami but no way is it the best in the world . . . music wise, people wise or club wise

wow. this is perhaps the most intelligent comment of the week, especially with all the nocturnal hype coming up. other places u actually feel a connection with the people u are partying with, because you're all there for the same reason, not to be seen, but to party, hear music, and have a good time. a clubbing experience in the states = 180 degrees difference than anywhere else in the world.

Guest sobe2004

Serious response . . . once you go to IBIZA or anywhere outside of the U.S. you will just kind of understand it . . . no Miami attitudes . . . people are much more friendlier . . . clubs are better . . . SPACE may be the best club in Miami but no way is it the best in the world . . . music wise, people wise or club wise

wow. this is perhaps the most intelligent comment of the week, especially with all the nocturnal hype coming up. other places u actually feel a connection with the people u are partying with, because you're all there for the same reason, not to be seen, but to party, hear music, and have a good time. a clubbing experience in the states = 180 degrees difference than anywhere else in the world.

That really was my experience in Europe . . . much better all around experience than anywhere here . . .

Guest Satan

the Underground

Space

Amnesia

El Divino

etc

etc

etc

Bora Bora . . . .

heard the Bora Bora parties are no longer due to the new sound ordinances in Ibiza

Guest macboy

heard the Bora Bora parties are no longer due to the new sound ordinances in Ibiza

lol I have assume this is a joke given Bora Bora's location in Ibiza and the fact that's surrounded pretty much only by hotels and short-term apts.

Guest web_norah

Bora Bora is still there and going strong, they do the same every year in Ibiza and the place is still in business

Guest Seb

Bora Bora is still there and going strong, they do the same every year in Ibiza and the place is still in business

so what was that whole article I read on the global forum about the big clubs like Space & Amnesia putting Bora Bora out of business?

Guest web_norah

they have been trying to do that (get rid of Bora Bora parties for years) and every year is the same deal---> nada

same with the Space Terrace (the first real Terrace), and they covered it ..but the place is still out in the open and when there are closing parties, they take up the whole parking lot and put a tent.............

has the party or vibe changed? not really.

Guest musicalmissionary

"u actually feel a connection with the people u are partying with, because you're all there for the same reason, not to be seen, but to party, hear music, and have a good time"

This happens here my friend, just not often enough. Ever hear of Aquabooty or Lust4House? (rhetorical question) Their parties overflow with good vibes. Problem is their parties have been few and far between lately. This will change starting May 13th when Aquabooty takes over the Nocturnal rooftop every Friday. This is not shameless promotion. This is bonafide truth.