Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrillo News...

V. Barbarino

Guest sobe2004

Both Aquabooty and Lust4House throw great parties but they are no where near ibiza level . . . sorry . . .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the light

Ibiza is amazing, actually all of Europe is amazing. I backpacked for two months and hit too many clubs to remember. It was incredible, but there is something to be said about Miami's nightlife. I have a great time when I go to Miami too.

Anywayz, Morillo is playing here in San Juan tomorrow at the Temple of Sound. I'm pretty psyched.

Here are some pics of last years event which featured Ferry Corsten:

4045e7bf7dd14.jpg

4045e7bf60853.jpg

4045f0f0ce638.jpg

4045e7bf40c7f.jpg

4045e7bf2d3fe.jpg

Guest musicalmissionary

Both Aquabooty and Lust4House throw great parties but they are no where near ibiza level . . . sorry . . .

Agreed... but their parties are good enough to strike down the claim "a clubbing experience in the states = 180 degrees difference than anywhere else in the world." And let's just see what happens when they get their hands on a venue such as Nocturnal's rooftop.

There are parties in San Fran, LA, Chicago, NYC, that can rival Ibiza.

Just FYI, I've partied in Barcelona and Ibiza so I know what you're referring to, and I agree for the most part. But we still have hope, and we just gotta support those who do it right. Good things will come.