Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Update on the fav dj poll

V. Barbarino

For my man macboy and others...

I have no set timetable on closing it... I have a few people namely big djs who said they will vote... My goal is 150 votes, so please get your friends on here and vote!!!!

Everyone will be notified prior to it being locked, so they may edit their posts...

thanks

Guest LeVeL

Can I ask you something Saleen....what are you trying to prove by doing this poll.

Besides finding the most voted DJ in the poll? Whats the whole motivation behind this? What are you going to get an autographed T-Shirt of Morillo or something?

Can I ask you something Saleen....what are you trying to prove by doing this poll.

Besides finding the most voted DJ in the poll? Whats the whole motivation behind this? What are you going to get an autographed T-Shirt of Morillo or something?

Well another board I post on did this exact poll and it was a lot of fun and you got to see what clubbers in your area like, not some euro trancer poll... It's not like I'm rigging the poll for Morillo...

Guest macboy

Well, I know my two choices will be coming in dead last! They are still amazing DJs, but I know I will be the only one voting for them. :)

Oh yeah, and don't delete my posts Nick!! I'm working very hard to get to 1000 and Cooljunkie status. :P

Danny Krivit

Tony Humphries

Are great djs.. See the problem with EVERY dj poll is, too many people vote for Jhonny come latelys...

I look at the votes and I know some people voted for jocks they just got into. However, for me, Tsettos would be on there, but I rarely see him play, so I don't vote for him..

The poll is never perfect, but i'd like to think it's better than those dj mag polls which are schewed toward the euro trancer fans..

I like TH, but I like Frankie Knuckles better.

Guest LeVeL

Danny Krivit

Tony Humphries

Are great djs.. See the problem with EVERY dj poll is, too many people vote for Jhonny come latelys...

I look at the votes and I know some people voted for jocks they just got into. However, for me, Tsettos would be on there, but I rarely see him play, so I don't vote for him..

The poll is never perfect, but i'd like to think it's better than those dj mag polls which are schewed toward the euro trancer fans..

So in a Saleen kind of world Tsettos would be the Number 1 DJ ::)

Danny Krivit

Tony Humphries

Are great djs.. See the problem with EVERY dj poll is' date=' too many people vote for Jhonny come latelys...

[/quote']

The jets are my "favorite" team, but they are not "#1"....

in a saleen kind of world, people are smart enough to understand this..

Guest Cosmigonon

Saleen, you should be a permanent mod, you're finally talking like a decent person, this thing is good for you... :o

Guest Satan

Saleen, you should be a permanent mod, you're finally talking like a decent person, this thing is good for you... :o

don't worry, i'll screw it up...

this whole thread is making entirely too much sense......whoever is logged on as "saleen" please log off now.

probably left the computer on at work again.

Guest Cosmigonon

Why another poll? Whats wrong with the first Favorite DJ thread?

This is going to be 2 threads on the same topic with same results.

What? ???

Guest JMT

Danny Krivit

Tony Humphries

The jets are my "favorite" team, but they are not "#1"....

in a saleen kind of world, people are smart enough to understand this..

excellent point and analogy man.

Guest The_Man

don't worry, i'll screw it up...

LOL

Guest digital7

This certainly is the perfect smoke screen to setup Saleen as a mod on CJ with out any kind of upheaval

this will be a DJ poll that lasts quite a few months

tell me Im wrong! :-*

This certainly is the perfect smoke screen to setup Saleen as a mod on CJ with out any kind of upheaval

watch it buddy, or i'll edit your post :-*

Guest digital7

watch it buddy, or i'll edit your post :-*

You know Im right :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest ddg

Well, I know my two choices will be coming in dead last! They are still amazing DJs, but I know I will be the only one voting for them. :)

i feel the same way....lol