Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar to go hip hop on saturdays

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

dam thats sucks...I would rather have them have Hip Hop on Fridays and House on Saturdays.

That shit sucks..

Whats next.... :-X

Guest tiltmiami

GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WORLD.GOD I CANT WAIT 4 HIP HOP TO DIE OUT, THANKS MTV U FUCKING SUCK

Guest tiltmiami

When 50 cent has multiple singles in the top 10 you know the shits hit the fan.

MEDIA.GOD THEY SUCK ASS 50 CENTAVOS IS NOT AN ARTIST, HE IS AN ANGRY MAN THAT PUT HIS ANGER INTO WORDS AND US LITLE WHITE BOYS GO OUT AND SUPORT THAT SHIT

Guest djqba

another one bites the dust.

:'(

This is truly sad, but we should have seen it coming. I'm going to hate on Hip Hop, I just prefer to listen and play House music. I have seen the rise of Hip Hop from back room of club to Main room in a matter of years. As for Crobar I understand that they have to follow the money or else they will stop to exist. This should be a wake up call to all Djs that spin House Music. There will be fewer and fewer venues left that we will be able to play strictly house music at. Opuim and Manison have ruined the pruity of any and all music with it's Mixed format. Mutiple rooms yes Multiple Styles No Way... No Dj can ever establish his or her style in this matter. Anyways I could go on for hours about this but it won't make a difference since it's only my opinion and it doesn't pay the bills for any club. :-\

Guest pod

Ralph is still a resident, and it is one day earlier.

Bling, you can do more than one club a night, ya know.

Guest Civs

too much hip hop on the beach. i have nothing agaisnt it, but now another night lost at a nice club to hop hop. oh well, guess more business for Space and Nocturnal.

Guest michael^heaven

---Argh!!! Hip-hop is like the crab-grass of the club industry. Starts out small but takes over quickly!! I suppose it should be expected in a land where urban & candy-pop are king.

<><>A few mainroom hip-hop invasions...Tunnel(Glasgow), M.O.S.>(Saturdays are back to house ;)), Mazzo, S3\/3N, Simons, & now Crobar. :'(

Guest pod

It isn't the end of the world though. Fridays have crobar's best resident still playing. And you can get your dance music fix across the causeway on Saturdays.

Guest michael^heaven

It isn't the end of the world though. Fridays have crobar's best resident still playing. And you can get your dance music fix across the causeway on Saturdays.

---True!! 8)

Guest Satz

HEY!!!!

We're still playing at Nikki Beach on Saturday nights...don't forget