Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*IMPORTANT* DJ Scot News - July 13th

Codica3

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but everyone knows that tickets for this event have to be purchased ahead of time don't they? Since Tunnel closed down, all events going on at the club must have tickets sold for them and must be bought ahead of time. A lot of you probally know this already, but I just thought I'd make sure. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased either online or at various locations on the northeast coast. See you all there. It's gonna be HOT. cwm30.gif

? tunnel is not closed

------------------

glow.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Any suggestion on where to get tickets. Tunnel closed down? Huh?

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

please email me (my name @aol.com) with any information, i'm really excited about going, and i might have trouble getting friends to go with me (they don't know what good music is)so i'd like to be prepared, thank you very much

Call satellite records in nyc or try www.webticket.com

www.chemicalwarfareusa.com is the website but there is no info on there

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Yeah, DJscotphreak filled you in on the info. Good job, you rock! =)~ There are a bunch of ticket locations in Long Island, NJ, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, D.C., Delaware, Providence R.I., and Connecticut in case any of you are from there and plan on making the venture to TUNNEL on the 13th.. if you need the list for a specific state OTHER than NY (which was listed) then please email me at Codica3@aol.com and tell me what state, and I'll let you know.. see you all there.. cwm24.gif

You could still get tickets at the door, you don't have to get them in advance.

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

You could still get tickets at the door, you don't have to get them in advance.

Yes.. I was assuming this as well, however, do you know if they would cost more money if you bought them at the door? Because if not, it would be more convienent than charging up my credit card, however, if it's going to be more money in order to buy it at the door, then I don't know if it would be worth it. Please let me know if anyone knows. Thanks!

cwm12.gif