Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is when you know House is.....

Guest LeVeL

This post is when you know, the people on this board know little about the house scene.

First off, this was a big deal money wise for Scribes. I was told about this a few months ago, and was glad he got this deal. The cd looks great and should crosss over.

As for Scribes being a hip hop dj?? Listen you dumb moterfuckers, you have no idea what you are talking about. Scribes has always played all genres and did very well playing house in the nyc market and gets booked all over to play house. As fot talent, i'll put him u against any dj in miami except og... Hands down a very talented house dj, one of the best around..

Now pay attention you stupid motherfuckers. You should thank Scribes. When MTV had the grind, they never played house musc, even at the height of house music, the MTV exes said fuck no to house. If you know your history, you will remember, he use to buck his bosses and sneak house tracks into his grind sets. He was the first dj ever to play razor and guidos do it again on mtv... He opened the mtv masses to house music. This was 1998....

So please thank him and STFU!!!!

ps, his ktu call in show on weds, you can call in and request ANY HOUSE TRACK! He would play them all, it was an all request house show...

*on a side note, my mtv gring story is that my prom date was on the grind and her uncle was al bundy... now you know my mtv grind story.

Guest Cosmigonon

This post is when you know, the people on this board know little about the house scene.

First off, this was a big deal money wise for Scribes. I was told about this a few months ago, and was glad he got this deal. The cd looks great and should crosss over.

As for Scribes being a hip hop dj?? Listen you dumb moterfuckers, you have no idea what you are talking about. Scribes has always played all genres and did very well playing house in the nyc market and gets booked all over to play house. As fot talent, i'll put him u against any dj in miami except og... Hands down a very talented house dj, one of the best around..

Now pay attention you stupid motherfuckers. You should thank Scribes. When MTV had the grind, they never played house musc, even at the height of house music, the MTV exes said fuck no to house. If you know your history, you will remember, he use to buck his bosses and sneak house tracks into his grind sets. He was the first dj ever to play razor and guidos do it again on mtv... He opened the mtv masses to house music. This was 1998....

So please thank him and STFU!!!!

ps, his ktu call in show on weds, you can call in and request ANY HOUSE TRACK! He would play them all, it was an all request house show...

*on a side note, my mtv gring story is that my prom date was on the grind and her uncle was al bundy... now you know my mtv grind story.

Da Saleen is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :P

Guest MellyMeL

I saw him at Warsaw....for you young bucks it was a club on I believe Hispanola and Collins(Jerry's Diner?). He chugged a 40 while scratching. LOL. It was funny. But he basically just follows the current. He is like a radio type DJ.

i think i heard somewhere that he really just drinks apple juice and doesnt really drink a 40..

gheyness ;x

Look at David Padilla....... he was mostly playing trance at "The Mix" but all he plays now is house............ People change and so do there styles...

U are totally wrong kid,

DAVID PADILLA started spinning with house music then he started doing trance @ " THE MIX " and now he's back with some TRIBAL HOUSE. This guy is awesome, i had him as a guest D.j @ the WOMB and all he played was some hard tribal house { WOW } Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread exposes (yet again) how Cooljunkie is full of wannabe DJ's and haters that spend all their time spinnin' in their bedrooms, convinced they have the dopest records and white labels...at the same time, critisizing (WORKING) dj's that have made it and persevered through a changing market.

BIG DEAL if Skribble plays both house and hip hop! He's worked hard to get where he's at and is good at what he does. Most of ya'll haters would jump at the chance to be in his shoes...(1) with a mix CD out on perfecto, (2) touring and making a good living, (3) had the opportunity to be on MTV and numerous other TV programs, and (4) have a thriving production and remix career. But then again, that is the problem with dance music, because instead of supporting Skribble and his success, you have punks that start a thread like this to tear him down. THEN PEOPLE WONDER WHY DANCE MUSIC IS DYING?! WHEN MANY DANCE PEOPLE THEMSELVES DON'T SUPPORT THEIR OWN KIND OUT OF JEALOUSY, ENVY, IGNORANCE AND SPITE.

What gives anyone the right to condemn or throw stones at someone else?

HOW DARE ANYONE SUGGEST THAT HOUSE IS OVEREXPOSED?!

We (the house scene) have no artists or records in the pop charts and barely any dance stations!

STOP HATIN', EDUCATE YOURSELF AND START SUPPORTING YOUR OWN KIND, OTHERWISE, PRETTY SOON IT WILL ALL BE HIP HOP AND OPEN FORMAT!

Guest JMT

so if he whored himself out with a trance cd, would that matter?

i really dont care either way. but i think he looks like a douche on that cover with the hummer.

So your prom date's uncle was Al Bundy who is a fictional character on a TV show , which means your prom date was fictional also, or was your date's uncle is Ed O'Neill who played Al bundy.

Or did you mean Ted Bundy the serial killer? ???

Guest web_norah

isnt this the knob that was on Britney Spears video, who looks like a guido version of Daddy Yankee just slightly fatter and sporting the wax eyebrow look ???